1b.app
Link copied -

Changing the xml file link

Tell me, is it possible to change the link in xml, the action "Export products to Socket"? SCREEN. In this case, the name of the store (user) must be removed from the link, removed or replaced
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
Unfortunately, I don't quite understand what exactly you need to replace? You have a direct link to the file according to your domain.
28.12.2023, 16:56
Original comment available on version: ua

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Good day.
Unfortunately, I don't quite understand what exactly you need to replace? You have a direct link to the file according to your domain.

The link is formed correctly, there are no questions. But we need to create a duplicate of the action with another link formation, without the specified domain (the name of our store). And here is the question, is there such a possibility?
28.12.2023, 17:55

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Denis,
in the integration list of Sockets /app/priceplace-rozetka/ you can choose how many integrations you need.
28.12.2023, 21:58

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
Denis,
in the integration list of Sockets /app/priceplace-rozetka/ you can choose how many integrations you need.

I understand). My task is to "not shine" the company name in the second integration. And in the integration link, an xml file with the name is formed, that's why I created this question.
29.12.2023, 09:31

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
when you go to settings, you can change the name and link to the file.
29.12.2023, 10:54

Ihor Susiak

The integrator wrote:

when you go to settings, you can change the name and link to the file.

I am attaching a screenshot. If you mean these settings, then the link cannot be changed, it does not change
29.12.2023, 12:08

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Denis, I can change the name of the file itself and the name of the export to any other, so I changed it to new.xml and saved it.
* you must select categories for export
31.12.2023, 11:03

Ihor Susiak wrote:

Denis, I can change the name of the file itself and the name of the export to any other, so I changed it to new.xml and saved it.

* you must select categories for export

And I can't do it. I am attaching a Gif
03.01.2024, 11:21

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Denis, you can't change the name of boxing.
To do this, you can create a new one and export it there.
03.01.2024, 13:34

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
you can also configure manual data export to xml using the action "Integrate XML products (Export)"
There you can choose the option to export the file to ftp - and you can choose and configure the ftp you need.
*another option is to write a program that will download your file and export it to ftp as needed. I would estimate this in 2 hours of work.
03.01.2024, 13:38

Ihor Susiak wrote:
Denis, you can't change the name of boxing.
To do this, you can create a new one and export it there.

yes, I meant it so that the name of the box (store) was not displayed in the xml file
03.01.2024, 15:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment