1b.app
Link copied -

Distribution of statements

Good afternoon, please tell me how to correctly configure the automatic distribution of bank statements, in the automation settings, the statement for Privat Bank, I have the setting that "if the client is not found, then distribute to the client" I have a fictitious client selected, it can be seen on the screen

regular expression for business process search, business processes always register the account number with us, there is always an account number in the comments when payment comes from the client

Tell me how to set it up correctly
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
Please indicate what exactly you cannot configure?
Do you have a payment comment imported into OneBox in some template form (or in a different form) and you need to set up a regular expression for it?
25.08.2023, 16:52
Original comment available on version: ua

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Good day.
Please indicate what exactly you cannot configure?
Do you have a payment comment imported into OneBox in some template form (or in a different form) and you need to set up a regular expression for it?

I import payments, in the settings it says "If no client is found, create a payment for..." I have a fictitious client set there, I want to set up so that statements are automatically distributed by business processes. In the comments to each statement, there is always a number that matches the Account number in the name of the process.
28.08.2023, 15:04
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment