1b.app
Link copied -

A large number of hidden processes

Good day!

I noticed that when creating a new business process, the numbering is very large, and with each subsequent business process, this numbering increases not by 1 or 10, but by 50,000-100,000. For example, one task goes with the number 100000, the next is already 150000, I understand that there are some hidden processes that I do not see, and many internal processes are created due to them. How to understand which action is the cause??
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Process numbering is the same for the entire system. You can create processes in another BP and you do not see them on the current page.
31.05.2023, 10:34
Original comment available on version: ru

I understand that, but we physically cannot create 50,000 processes in half a day, that's dozens.

before 01.05 the numbering was adequate, but after 01.05 something went wrong. it can be seen here
31.05.2023, 10:44
Original comment available on version: ua

The numbering is out of order. There are cases when the number for the task was reserved, but then the task could not be created (for example, if orders are imported from the prom, the task goes to the stage and an error occurs there. The number for the task is reserved, no one else will take it, but the task itself has not been created). If you are interested, you can look at auto-increment and rollback of transactions in transactional databases. If you are worried that the numbers are "jumping", you can find the place where the error occurs and reconfigure the PSU or action so that there are no errors, then the numbers will not "jump", but this may take from several hours to about a day of work.
This is not something to worry about until the task numbers get up to about 2,000,000,000.
31.05.2023, 11:12

I will try to look again in the settings, because after some changes in the PSU, this started. But I won't remember everything I did))) I will remember)
31.05.2023, 12:08

In general, I thought that it was possible to look at the history of all created processes, according to the type of user logs, and from them already determine which ones are constantly repeated. There is no such thing, isn’t it?)) Because you can really play for a long time to find it...
31.05.2023, 14:54

Natalia wrote:
history of all created processes

the fact of the matter is that they are most likely not created. They tried to create them and rolled back somewhere in the process of creation. Those. they do not exist, an id is simply reserved for them, which cannot be used by others)
31.05.2023, 15:46

Everything, I found :) I turned off everything in turn of the procedure and automation and found out what it was doing)
Can I mark my answer as correct? :)))))
31.05.2023, 15:50

Natalia wrote:
Can I mark my answer as correct? :)))))

no)

Natalia wrote:
Everything, I found :) I turned off everything in turn of the procedure and automation and found out what it was doing)

Well, obviously you wouldn't understand what needs to be done and how to find the error if you didn't get a description of the nature of idshnikov and autoincrement.
31.05.2023, 16:13

But I thought that it was some kind of action, I wrote about it in the task, I thought that maybe you have the opportunity to see all the processes in a list of some kind, that's why I created the task) and since you don't see these processes either, I already started to search))) too lazy to do it manually :) Thank you:)
31.05.2023, 16:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment