1b.app
Link copied -

Question (may be improved): how to use the "Integrate CSV Products (Export)" action to transfer data with multiple data?

With the “Integrate CSV Products (Export)” action on the clock crown, you need to transfer data in several languages. That is, there is already RU, but they also need to transfer UA. This applies to the following data:
- Product name;
- Product description;
- Filters and their meanings;
Tell me how can this be done?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. At the moment, this cannot be done directly. You can only copy these fields into additional fields and export them already.
If directly, then you can finalize the unloading of the title and description in all languages - 2 hours.
Meanings in all languages - 2h.
There will be a separate field for the name and description, for the filter a variable of type filter_XX_ua
04.04.2023, 21:02
Original comment available on version: ru

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
Meanings in all languages - 2h.

I'm sorry, there's a typo here. Product filter value, it will take 1h.
04.04.2023, 21:03

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. At the moment, this cannot be done directly. You can only copy these fields into additional fields and export them already.

Thanks for the answer.
I tried to find a variable in the action "Calculate the value according to the formula and write to the specified field" in "Automation for products", but unfortunately, there is nothing there (( I'll have to order (( Set the invoice for "Name" and "Description".

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
Product filter value, it will take 1h.

+ add filters to the account.
04.04.2023, 23:43

Good afternoon. The revision has been uploaded to your box.

An example of setting up to upload the name and values ​​of the filter in different languages. There is a list of available variables in the tooltip in the table header.
28.06.2023, 13:30

Good afternoon
Everything is working. Thank you
28.06.2023, 22:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment