1b.app
Link copied -

Why is there a mandatory "name" field in the product API in the /api/product/update/ method

Here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/standards-main/8/
Required parameter "name" https://prnt.sc/v446mn
But what is the logic in the api for fixing to constantly pass this parameter, it’s kind of stupid, I understand even when adding yes, but when I fix it, I don’t understand why, it only complicates working with the api, since you need to get the correct name to pass parameters , that is, I need to stupidly put down "syncavailsup" and for this I need to pass "name" I don’t find any logic at all if we pass ID
1. Explain why the required field "name" in the /api/product/update/ method?
2. Can you remove what would it be optional, or at least add some parameter that will remove it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

turn off the setting "Do not check if products have names" in the box and you can not send
22.10.2020, 10:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
turn off the setting "Do not check if products have names" in the box and you can not send

And what could be the consequence of disabling this setting, I won’t break anything?
22.10.2020, 11:03

The system will give you the ability to create products without a name, in the end you can pull a bunch of products without a name if you create them, is it logical?
22.10.2020, 11:05

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
The system will give you the ability to create products without a name, in the end you can pull a bunch of products without a name if you create them, is it logical?

Well it is :)
It seems that something is somehow logical, but whether this will break the integration with the promo and the outlet is not clear
22.10.2020, 17:27

Well, check it out at the same time)
22.10.2020, 17:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment