1b.app
Link copied -

Photos not uploading to server

Answers:

Hello. This may mean that the photo is not physically on the server in media/ . Try refilling them with your hands
22.02.2021, 17:53
Original comment available on version: ru

We also sometimes get this problem. Until today, it was not possible to repeat the mistake twice on the same product. After reloading, the photos were saved.
Today, being physically in a different place, I was able to catch the same problem with the same files that the contenter had.
As a result, the pictures did load after I waited a minute between deleting the broken images and re-uploading.
Maybe the problem is in the order in which the tasks of loading / deleting broken ones are performed, or maybe not, we will observe.
It is completely incomprehensible just why they, in principle, sometimes do not load immediately.
25.02.2021, 11:35

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
Hello. This may mean that the photo is not physically on the server in media/ . Try refilling them with your hands

We re-upload, they disappear after a day, but we don’t seem to have access to the server.
It also happens that after an hour they stop being displayed. Could you look at the example of the product where and how the image files went?
03.03.2021, 09:14

It is possible that the products that have already been deleted have the same photos (i.e. one photo for two) and the "Delete unused images" action deletes them. Try downloading any image from the internet for a product that you definitely don't already have in your system. It shouldn't "miss"
17.03.2021, 15:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment