1b.app
Link copied -

400 error (clear cookies)

After updating the box on some laptops, a 400 error to clean cookies began to pop up very often, before that we didn’t even know where to clean them (this didn’t happen before), now we clean them every 3-5 days. Why did it happen and how can it be eliminated?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

hello, try reinstalling your browser
05.11.2020, 11:18
Original comment available on version: ru

tried, worked in different browsers (Chrome, muff)
05.11.2020, 11:27

Any information on the issue?
06.11.2020, 16:30

yes, it still shows 400 error from time to time
20.01.2021, 14:33

can you give a screenshot of what is being sent to the cookie in the box from the browser? Do you know where to watch it?
20.01.2021, 15:58

Tell me where can I watch it?
21.01.2021, 10:29

in the google chrome browser, right click on the page, look at the code->application->storage->cookies->your site and there will be a list of cookies that you have for the site that is currently open. Screenshot everything there and send it here to d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com . In no case do not post these screenshots on this forum, because there is information with your logins and sessions that attackers can use. After sending the letter to me, please unsubscribe in this topic. Thank you!
21.01.2021, 10:33

Should this be done when the error occurs or can it be done now?
21.01.2021, 10:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment