1b.app
Link copied -

How to copy a file to an additional field

I have a file in the attached files and I need to copy it to an additional field. As I understand it, for this there is an action “Find a file from the process and attach it in the additional field to the process,” but I just can’t understand how it works and I haven’t found an explanation anywhere. For example, in “regular virus” I write “rahunok”, in the process there is an attached file with exactly the same name, but it does not copy it
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
To help you in detail - provide an example of the process and file that you want to write to the required additional field - we will prompt you with a regular expression if the action you specify is suitable for your purpose.
28.05.2024, 10:35
Original comment available on version: ru

For example, I have this order, there is this file called “rakhunok”, ideally so that you can write something after this word in the title and everything will still work (for example, “rakhunok No. 123456”).
28.05.2024, 17:16

Tindik Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
To help you in detail - provide an example of the process and file that you want to write to the required additional field - we will prompt you with a regular expression if the action you specify is suitable for your purpose.

I gave an example above, please look
03.06.2024, 14:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment