1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement: Create a new warehouse based on the parent warehouse

Answers:

Good afternoon, can be done in 1 hour. Bill?
21.07.2023, 14:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:

Yes, please post
21.07.2023, 14:54

Launched to work. May I ask where you will use it later? Why do you make warehouses at the stage, why do they need parents?
21.07.2023, 14:59

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Launched to work. May I ask where you will use it later? Why do you make warehouses at the stage, why do they need parents?

No problem.
We sell goods "for sale" in other points. That is, each individual BP is a "separate project" = "client" = "outlet" = "warehouse". When creating a project, a new warehouse with the same name should be created.
The parent is needed to select only one warehouse if you need to see and / or work on all warehouses at the same time, and not add 100+ warehouses by hand.
Here is the BP https://our-store.com.ua/app/workflowtype-proekti-just/
21.07.2023, 16:19

Care Department

OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon

I didn’t check it right away when I set the task, and noticed the following thing: in the Warehouse application, when displaying the parent warehouse, the remains of child warehouses are not shown. It is possible to pay attention to this about the completion of the task?
25.07.2023, 17:28

Good afternoon. The "Select a parent warehouse for the new warehouse" setting in action. It will show up tomorrow morning.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
I didn’t check it right away when I set the task, and noticed the following thing: in the Warehouse application, when displaying the parent warehouse, the remains of child warehouses are not shown. It is possible to pay attention to this about the completion of the task?

If you need to filter the children, you need to check the box "consider children" or something similar from below, initially such logic was not provided. In the current task, unfortunately, I can not do this, there is absolutely no free time.
16.08.2023, 16:59

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. The "Select a parent warehouse for the new warehouse" setting in action. It will show up tomorrow morning.

Good afternoon
Everything works, thank you
17.08.2023, 22:32

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
If you need to filter the children, you need to check the box "consider children" or something similar from below, initially such logic was not provided. In the current task, unfortunately, I can not do this, there is absolutely no free time.

Understood. Submit a separate issue
17.08.2023, 22:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment