1b.app
Link copied -

The action Merge additional fields files into one PDF does not work

Answers:

Good afternoon. Yes, your admin got it right.
21.06.2021, 11:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. The admins have installed the utility you specified, but the action still does not work. Please check what else needs to be done. The verification process is still the same http://vg-medical.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/266706/edit/#done, procedure with action http://vg-medical.com.ua/admin/shop/ workflow/12/procedure/164/?status=0
29.06.2021, 16:53

xxxx@vg-medical ~ $ gs
-bash: gs: command not found
installed properly?)
29.06.2021, 17:29

OneBox production
Premium Partner
clack clack wrote:
xxxx@vg-medical ~ $ gs
-bash: gs: command not found
installed properly?)

Good morning. Admin response - "The default version was set from the repository. The server did not reboot afterwards."
30.06.2021, 09:36

Tell me, did ours not deliver something? admin says he did everything. And we do not understand on whose side the problem is now. Thanks
01.07.2021, 10:17

Good morning. Irina, if your system administrator correctly installed Ghostscript, then after entering the gs command into the console on the server, I should not receive the error: -bash: gs: command not found. While I'm getting it, your sysadmin hasn't installed Ghostscript. Let him make sure that after typing gs into the console I don't get an error. There is no need to write to us about restarting the server and so on, since we have nothing to do with your server and should not reboot it ourselves and do any other manipulations with it, this is the work of your system administrator.
01.07.2021, 10:31

OneBox production
Premium partner
clack clack wrote:
if your sysadmin has correctly installed Ghostscript then after typing the gs command into the console on the server I shouldn't get the error: -bash: gs: command not found. While I'm getting it, your sysadmin hasn't installed Ghostscript. Let him make sure that after typing gs into the console I don't get an error. There is no need to write to us about restarting the server and so on, since we have nothing to do with your server and should not reboot it ourselves and do any other manipulations with it, this is the work of your system administrator.

sorry, thank you
02.07.2021, 20:09

Admins have done, I'm attaching the screenshot
But the action still doesn't work, http://vg-medical.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/266706/edit/#done
05.07.2021, 12:55

php-fpm on the server does not work as root, on the server almost nothing should work from under root. Those. the user who tries to execute the command still does not see it. Try to log in not as a root, but as a user vgmedicalcomua for example. The command should be available to both him and the user from under which php-fpm is running (if suddenly these are different users).
05.07.2021, 13:36

It works, thanks
09.07.2021, 10:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment