1b.app
Link copied -

Contacting Maxim about plans for the OneBox app

Good afternoon, Maxim!
Tell me, what are you planning to do with the OneBox application? As far as I know, few people use the application now, so it is not convenient. I could be wrong, since I didn’t work in it myself and there’s no way to test it, and these are just rumors that circulate on the Internet.
The question of the adaptive version of the box / site is also of interest: are there any solutions or plans?
Could you dispel the myths and share your plans in the context of these issues?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Every day I open the application at least 10 times a day - it's difficult without it, but I'm always up to date with all the events, regardless of the binding to the workplace. The convenience of the application depends directly on what to expect from it - nothing more.
20.03.2021, 19:00
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, Roman Sergeevich!
At the moment we have two active applications - for iOS and for android.
I won't tell you the exact number of users (didn't look), but those projects in which I personally participate use the application to its fullest.
The current application has a bold plus: you can customize the interface for your application from your OneBox.
And a couple of cons:
- push notifications work quite crookedly
- the application itself is a webview container, therefore, in order for it to work properly, you need a fast phone (starting with the iPhone 6-7, and everything weaker is stupid as hell).
Now we are focusing on a new product - OneBox OS.
Inside, its layout is mostly adaptive (see screenshots). This is achieved by the fact that we have completely switched to bootstrap. And it works faster, and development is easier, and it is rendered (rendered) by the browser quickly.
Mobile is the future for a long time, I understand that, and after the first release of OneBox OS, I think that we are making key applications for smartphones. There is an important point here: since the OS is a set of applications, we will also make several applications on the mobile phone: OneBox OS Contacts, OneBox OS Chat, OneBox OS Payments, etc. We won't be doing everything in one app, that's for sure.
20.03.2021, 19:45
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich

Thanks for the detailed answer!
22.03.2021, 16:22

Maxim, good afternoon!
I also wanted to clarify: the OneBox application itself and other applications from OneBox - will they be paid / free?
23.03.2021, 12:31

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
I also wanted to clarify: the OneBox application itself and other applications from OneBox - will they be paid / free?

Some paid, some free.
For example, the contacts application or process management are free.
And, for example, an application for a storekeeper (scanning goods) is most likely paid.
23.03.2021, 14:36
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment