1b.app
Link copied -

Automatic code generation after payment

The client needs to sell unique keys (digits) online, after payment through way for pay is it necessary to automatically generate a code and send it by email?
approximate price of improvements?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon, is the action at the stage suitable for you, which when the process goes to the stage will simply send the specified number of random numbers to the client's email? Do I understand correctly that boxing in your case does not affect the payment and you will go to the stage to send the letter?
22.02.2021, 17:55
Original comment available on version: ua

Yes, a code will be generated
Box should automatically send an e-mail with the client's code after payment is made with way for pay
23.02.2021, 11:02

Ilya Alekseenko
The employee wrote:
after payment with way for pay

how does the payment go into the box? Is there any action or something else?
24.02.2021, 13:24

It turns out there is an action, integration with way for pay in such a way that a notification/notification about payment comes
25.02.2021, 10:25

Ilya Alekseenko
The employee wrote:
It turns out there is an action, integration with way for pay in such a way that a notification/notification about payment comes

Please drop a link to the place where you configured this action and what specifically you want to improve on it
26.02.2021, 14:48

this place has not been built yet, the client wants to build such an algorithm and the question is the price of improvements
How much does it cost, roughly?
01.03.2021, 09:52

I'm sorry, I don't understand what exactly you want from me. You don't have an integration yet, but you already want to send payment notifications for a non-existent integration. I advise you to contact an integrator who will help you figure it out.
04.03.2021, 14:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment