1b.app
Link copied -

Additional field for products of the same category

How to make an additional field for products of the same category.
Let's say we have fabrics and they have a certain code.
And how to make it easier not to enter this code in the additional field of each product, but so that it is immediately applied to products of a certain category?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I don’t understand from your description where exactly you need to limit the additional field for the 1st category of goods. If in the editing interface - it is configured for the product category (when you switch from the desired category to the Interface tab).
Well, either in the additional field, select the desired category, but here I'm not sure that you will get the desired result.
28.01.2021, 16:45
Original comment available on version: ru

I added a field in the interface section, but still did not find where to fill it.
Let me describe the process a little differently.
We have several product categories.
And for the document template "TORG 12" you need to fill in - OKEI code
That is, make an additional field that we will insert into the document template
Each product group has its own
And so, in order not to make an additional field for products and not fill it out for each product, how to do this for a product category?
29.01.2021, 08:36

Roman wrote:
And so, in order not to make an additional field for products and not fill it out for each product, how to do this for a product category?

make an additional field and fill in only the products you need in the category, and do not fill in the others
29.01.2021, 16:31

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Roman wrote:

make an additional field and fill in only the products you need in the category, and do not fill in the others

And how to fill in an additional field with one value for all products of a certain category at once?
01.02.2021, 09:21

Roman wrote:
And how to fill in an additional field with one value for all products of a certain category at once?

1. Such an opportunity should be through the "Import/Export XLS" functionality in the Products
2. Block "Additional field" for the interface of the bulk product changes panel
02.02.2021, 14:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment