1b.app
Link copied -

Import (update / update) of products - received a report there it is indicated that the error, but it is not clear what the errors are

Here is the task https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/issue/28274/edit/
This task has (there are 2 files in the description)
1. STANDART 100 (8).xls - this file was taken for the basis of the update
2. F93053CSV status_import_products-203 is a report on the results of the update
In the application, the screen of the fields import settings
And then the questions arise:
1. The report says "Error: 115" I went to the report and I was shown only 61 records with an error, why is there 115 in the report?
2. How to understand from the report what the error is (the report does not say anything about this at all), for example, I went to this product https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/59891/edit/ clicked save and no error no, although it is in the report (maybe something is related to multilingualism, because if you switch to RU, it gives an error when saving, but I have UA by default)?
3. There was a product with the code 60502 in the update file, but the data for this product was
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

It takes a lot of time to analyze your question.
We are ready to invest time, but due to the workload of production, it will take from 3 to 10 working days.
The result will be notified additionally.
26.11.2020, 17:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
I painted everything beautifully, in the same place you can quickly check everything :)
Please speed up the solution, there is clearly some kind of bug
26.11.2020, 23:32

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
It takes a lot of time to analyze your question.
We are ready to invest time, but due to the workload of production, it will take from 3 to 10 working days.
The result will be notified additionally.

When will there be a decision?
03.12.2020, 00:02

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich wrote:
When will there be a decision?

If it was, I would let you know.

1. The report says "Error: 115" I went to the report and I was shown only 61 records with an error, why is there 115 in the report?

Can this be repeated on a smaller file size?
Perhaps some specific errors are not written as records with an error, but are only considered

2. How to understand from the report what the error is (the report does not say anything about this at all), for example, I went to this product https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/59891/edit/ clicked save and no error no, although it is in the report (maybe something is related to multilingualism, because if you switch to RU, it gives an error when saving, but I have UA by default)?

no way
we can print on the 1st product that gives an error because of what

3. There was a product with the code 60502 in the update file, but the data for this product was not updated and this product is not in the report, why?

You can create a file with this one product and try to download it.
If it doesn't load - provide a file and a description of the import settings - I'll print out why it didn't load.
03.12.2020, 13:38

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
You can create a file with this one product and try to download it.
If it doesn't load - provide a file and a description of the import settings - I'll print out why it didn't load.

Made a file for one product
I am attaching the file and report and settings
03.12.2020, 15:31

Well, what is the solution?
04.12.2020, 16:36

Well, what is the solution?

When it is, I will definitely write to you.
04.12.2020, 17:17

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
08.12.2020, 11:21

I take it there is no solution?
11.12.2020, 11:15

Created another problem in the hope that it will solve something
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/suppliers-and-prices/4750-import-obnovlenie--u... -za-errors-2/
19.12.2020, 11:49

https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/suppliers-and-prices/4750-import-obnovlenie--u... -za-errors-2/

If I said in it that I would look before the end of the week, I looked.
There is an error that there are identical product names in the system (you can enable / disable the setting so that it does not check).
Changed the error entry to the last column in the file, so you can load and see what errors you have there.
25.12.2020, 12:16

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

If I said in it that I would look before the end of the week, I looked.
There is an error that there are identical product names in the system (you can enable / disable the setting so that it does not check).
Changed the error entry to the last column in the file, so you can load and see what errors you have there.

When I set the task, I wrote "maybe something is connected with multilingualism, because if you switch to RU, it gives an error when saving, but I have UA by default"
According to the errors that you have entered, they all write that "Products with the same name are prohibited"
But I wrote "I have UA by default" + why then does it not give errors on UA
Here is the product https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/59891/edit/ I calmly save it on UA and I do import on UA and when the side was unloaded I also asked it to be unloaded by default on UA + that's all stands by default UA https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/integrations/multilanguage/control/
1. That is, why didn’t I receive any messages in the admin panel when creating the product (while the system itself tries to make it unique by adding the text “copy” to the name), but I received it when I imported it, despite the fact that I have everything on UA?
28.12.2020, 14:20

1. That is, why didn’t I receive any messages in the admin panel when creating the product (while the system itself tries to make it unique by adding the text “copy” to the name), but I received it when I imported it, despite the fact that I have everything on UA?

Maybe because in the admin panel and in the import there may be different functionality?
28.12.2020, 15:28

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Maybe because in the admin panel and in the import there may be different functionality?

It is possible, but I did not choose the name (although they are in two languages) + I did everything in UKR + I save in manual mode and there is no error, why?
29.12.2020, 10:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment