1b.app
Link copied -

Editing Currency

Guys, I have a question.
The point is that I added automation to the products.
Calculate the value using the formula and write it in the specified field.
In this action I multiply the price in USD. on the exchange rate in the system (I use a variable) and write it in another additional field.
But the trick is that if we change the exchange rate, the action will not work and, accordingly, the result of the additional field will remain in accordance with the old exchange rate.
The question is, can we make some kind of adjustment, feature, improvement, so that when the price changes, we can trigger this action, which will recalculate the cost of the product in accordance with the new exchange rate?
https://crm.phdcare.com.ua/app/automatization-products/update/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Pyatetsky Nikolay Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
so that when the price changes

Saryan, when exchange rates change, not prices
20.09.2023, 00:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Pyatetsky Nikolay Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
The question is, can we make some kind of adjustment, feature, improvement, so that when the price changes, we can trigger this action, which will recalculate the cost of the product in accordance with the new exchange rate?

Automating changes in exchange rates is terrible.
Perhaps you need to get by with some kind of automation once a day that will run automations for products? Look at the automation, there was something similar (or calculation of an additional product field)
26.09.2023, 09:24

Well, yes. Horror ))
Okay, now I’ll look for something once a day. Dyaka
26.09.2023, 10:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment