1b.app
Link copied -

The product price is not correct for export

E ed. once in a while: "Export processes to Google spreadsheets"
It has the "Process product price" field -
This field exports the quality of the goods, which is indicated in the product cards, but not in the process, so in the process we can work the reductions and the quality changes.
- Price in zamovlennі
- Export price
How can you export the price of a product from the process itself?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

good afternoon, you can make another field in 1 hour where it will be unloaded without taking into account the discount
11.07.2022, 22:34
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
good afternoon, you can make another field in 1 hour where it will be unloaded without taking into account the discount

Navpaki, the task is to take the field of the price of the product in the process, insurance reductions.
12.07.2022, 09:27

I can display any price you want within this estimate. Bill?)
12.07.2022, 20:13

Judging by the code, the price is now being unloaded from the process product price field, the discount does not apply to this value, we will add a separate "price with discount" field that will take into account the discount or % discount that is specified for the process product. It will still take 1 hour
12.07.2022, 20:14

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Judging by the code, the price is now being unloaded from the process product price field, the discount does not apply to this value, we will add a separate "price with discount" field that will take into account the discount or % discount that is specified for the process product. It will still take 1 hour

Ready to pay.
18.07.2022, 23:31

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Ready to pay! Can you upload your payment details?
20.07.2022, 09:04

I want to pay!
I ask you to pay attention to those that the process of paying for additional payment is not effective, as your client needs to pay for a couple of days.
21.07.2022, 21:12

liqpay as requested https://www.liqpay.ua/en/checkout/card/i40375101891 UAH 1110 . In the assignment, provide a link to the topic.
22.07.2022, 11:12

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
liqpay as requested https://www.liqpay.ua/en/checkout/card/i40375101891 UAH 1110 . In the assignment, provide a link to the topic.

Dyakuyu. Having paid. I will check the tasks
22.07.2022, 20:52

revision uploaded to your box
27.07.2022, 14:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment