1b.app
Link copied -

Can I sort by products in my personal account?

You need sorting in your personal account by product.
Namely, first from the oldest product code, to the newest and the ability to click on the text and sort as in the admin panel.

can this be done and how much does it cost?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello!
At the moment, sorting is only by Brand.
The setting is located in the product block "Sort products by brand. Sort products of the same brand by article number"
On the products page.
There are no other sorts.
26.11.2021, 13:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Luts Bogdan Alexandrovich
OneBox CORP wrote:
Hello!
The setting is located in the product block "Sort products by brand. Sort products of the same brand by article number"
On the products page.
There are no other sorts.

Thanks, but we need sorting by code, name and price.
26.11.2021, 14:11

Moskalenko Olga Viktorovna wrote:
Thanks, but we need sorting by code, name and price.
can this be done and how much does it cost?

implementation of sorting by name on the corresponding table header (with page reload) only on the specified 3 columns - revision 3h
26.11.2021, 17:14

Tell me, if from the first to the last sort exactly by the product code. That is, what would be on the default page 1,2,3,4,10,11,15,20, etc.
From smallest to largest, how long will it take?
27.11.2021, 21:29

Moskalenko Olga Viktorovna wrote:
Tell me, if from the first to the last sort exactly by the product code. That is, what would be on the default page 1,2,3,4,10,11,15,20, etc.
From smallest to largest, how long will it take?

If you are interested in the implementation of a similarly specified setting, only by product code - such a setting can be implemented - it will take 1 hour

Luts Bogdan Alexandrovich OneBox CORP wrote:
30.11.2021, 11:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment