1b.app
Link copied -

display incoming and outgoing only by employee, without displaying incoming to common lines

Hello,
the logic of the user settings items is not entirely clear.
There are putts in the user settings card
"Show popup on incoming call"
"Show popup on outgoing call"
but it is not clear how to remove the user from displaying incoming calls to a common line
and to another, so that these incoming to the common line are displayed ... tell me where it is written about it, and how to tune it up.
The user needs to see incoming outgoing only by the number that he has written in contacts ...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

you have in the settings specified "Numbers to which to show incoming calls first"
and there are absolutely all the numbers .... I think you should remove it
08.10.2021, 17:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
you have in the settings specified "Numbers to which to show incoming calls first"

Please tell me in which section this setting is, I do not quite understand what is being said now ...
11.10.2021, 10:22

Poltorak Sergey
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Please tell me in which section this setting is, I do not quite understand what is being said now ...

go to system settings -> Onebox market -> Binotel -> select your integration on the right
11.10.2021, 20:05

Thanks!
for some reason it was 9*,8*,7*,6*,5*,4*,3*,2*,1*
entered the lines to which the call should be directed, we check.
12.10.2021, 11:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment