1b.app
Link copied -

the choice of categories in the client's office is not displayed (viewing the process)

In the client's account, when selecting products through the "Search for products" block, the tree of product categories is not displayed in the "Category" field - instead, "All" is displayed .
here is this test order https://sand.powerproject.com.ua/client/order/10289/
here is the client account https://sand.powerproject.com.ua/admin/shop/users/settings/4297/
The error is unstable. on some accounts, the category tree is shown in full, on others - as in the example.
Please fix the mistake
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The error is unstable. on some accounts, the category tree is shown in full, on others - as in the example.
Please fix the mistake

I would not be sure that this is a mistake - this block is more designed for managers (dropshippers who are given limited access to the admin panel and personal account) - and access rights are checked there by category.
As an option - I can offer you a revision in the block so that the tree of categories is displayed not by access rights - but by categories available for display in the personal account - this setting will take 1 hour
27.08.2021, 14:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Please fix the mistake

I would not be sure that this is a mistake - this block is more designed for managers (dropshippers who are given limited access to the admin panel and personal account) - and access rights are checked there by category.
As an option - I can offer you a revision in the block so that the tree of categories is displayed not by access rights - but by categories available for display in the personal account - this setting will take 1 hour

understood. thanks for the clarification. I will find out at the expense of consent for revision and in which case I will request an invoice
28.08.2021, 12:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment