1b.app
Link copied -

Rate the box "Universal product import (xml/json)"

It is necessary to set a specific hour in the "Universal import of products (xml / json)" task to start the task (with notes) (for example, at 13:15, 14:20)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. You can't do that. Specify for what task you need it, maybe there are other solutions
09.08.2021, 18:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Василик Тарас
Personal license
And what can you add to the possibility of launching it more often, at least once a year (skin 10 or 15 minutes)?

OneBox production wrote:
Specify for what task you need it

The task is to ensure that the information from the xml file is updated in the box more often than not.
10.08.2021, 13:06

How often and when exactly is the product source file updated?
10.08.2021, 13:08

Василик Тарас
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
How often and when exactly is the product source file updated?

Skin of the year at xx:05
10.08.2021, 13:59

As far as I remember, your cron should run at 00 every hour. Please give a link to the box so that I can see exactly at what time the actions reach the import from the file. Most likely, your action can be put last and it will be launched after 05 minutes of the hour. Thanks
10.08.2021, 14:05

For 1 hour of tweaking, we can shift your cron run on the server by 10 minutes so that it always starts at 00:10. Will this solve your problem? At 00:05 a new file will be generated, at 00:10 or later the box will process it.
10.08.2021, 17:18

Insert the rack. Send, be kind, to my mail
13.08.2021, 11:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment