1b.app
Link copied -

Download roles and access rights by role when copying boxes

Now:

- a role was created;

- but access rights to it were not copied.

Do:

- copy all the roles that are in the basic box;

- copy all rights for each role.
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

70% of access rights for, for example, orders are access rights associated with bp, statuses, responsible and other entities that you have unique in each box. Applications for which you need to give other access rights that ordinary employees use, there are at most 5-10 pieces. To set up such rights for a group is a matter of 5-10 minutes per group.
Question: how many times a month do you configure access rights on REAL boxes of real clients, so that it is clear whether it is worth spending time on programming the transfer of roles and their access rights? Considering that you can only transfer access rights to applications such as a calendar, email, and a couple more, the rest will need to be configured manually.
14.04.2023, 21:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
70% of access rights for, for example, orders are access rights associated with bp, statuses, responsible and other entities that you have unique in each box. Applications for which you need to give other access rights that ordinary employees use, there are at most 5-10 pieces. To set up such rights for a group is a matter of 5-10 minutes per group.
Question: how many times a month do you configure access rights on REAL boxes of real clients, so that it is clear whether it is worth spending time on programming the transfer of roles and their access rights? Considering that you can only transfer access rights to applications such as a calendar, email, and a couple more, the rest will need to be configured manually.

if such a possibility arises, it is important to ease the possibility of setting up a system for testing without additional tests for an hour after її setting up
є ready solutions for a number of business galuzy, yakі demand basic standard adjustments, schob їх to protest
axis apply such solutions, for today їх already 25
https://icoloronebox.org.ua/product-category/allproducts/industry-business-proce...
it seems that there is a good argument for developing a solution
15.04.2023, 19:23
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
70% of access rights for, for example, orders are access rights related to BP, statuses, responsible and other entities that are unique to you in each box. The attachment, for which it is necessary to give other access rights that are used by ordinary employees, exists from the strength of 5-10 pieces. Setting up such rights for a group takes 5-10 minutes per group.
Question: how many times a month do you configure access rights on REAL boxes of real clients so that it is clear whether it is worth spending time on programming the transfer of roles and their access rights? Considering the fact that you can transfer only access rights to applications such as calendar, email and a couple more, the rest will need to be configured manually.

the number of times I provide a system for testing is currently limited by my time commitment
despite the fact that the number of appeals per week varies from 12 to 30 and will probably increase in the future
my goal is to automate the release of the system as much as possible so that it can be tested without additional intervention
by the way, OneBox differs from many other systems with a similar purpose precisely by the presence of business processes, so your statistics about 70% of the time spent on configuring access rights confirmed the benefit of such an update for OneBox partners who are engaged in its implementation and sales of solutions to end users
15.04.2023, 19:32
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

until I saw the answer to none of my questions. You just threw a link to some of your products and said that it would be cool if we did something. Let's go from the other side: you write that you issue 12-30 test boxes per week, suppose that it takes 1 hour to set up access rights for each, i.e. in theory, such a refinement can save you at least 10 hours a week, i.e. about 40 per month. Are you ready to pay 10+ hours to develop such functionality? If yes, then obviously it is useful and will pay off for you in the first week, if not, then there is no point in discussing something further.
16.04.2023, 19:01

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
70% of access rights for, for example, orders are access rights related to BP, statuses, responsibilities and other entities that are unique to you in each box

is interested in the transfer of access rights for business processes
this point is important for the system testing mode by the Client who receives it for use

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
The attachment, for which it is necessary to give other access rights that are used by ordinary employees, exists from the strength of 5-10 pieces. Setting up such rights for a group takes 5-10 minutes per group.

in fact, it takes more than 40 minutes, this is already from practice

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
how many times a month do you configure access rights on REAL boxes of real clients,

I don't have such statistics
I can potentially give out for testing based on the number of leads I get
approximately, it is from 15 boxes per week

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
Considering the fact that you can transfer only access rights to applications such as calendar, email and a couple more, the rest will need to be configured manually.

this is not the case, as I am emphasizing the need to carry over all rights for the roles that are in the system at the time of the bootloader
17.04.2023, 09:47

Okay, in principle, I can figure out how to transfer access rights for BP to groups if you import-export BP. The question remains in the latter, are you ready to pay for it?
17.04.2023, 11:02

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
The question remains, are you ready to pay for it?

I don't want to pay now, because I don't have enough money
but the finishing touches are needed so that the Client can try the quick-fix system, start using it and decide if he needs additional settings, such as integrations with sites on Open Cart, Word Press, etc.
i.e. I am ready to quickly convert leads into Clients so that they start using the system and order the appropriate integrations, which I will outsource to you
is this option suitable?
17.04.2023, 11:54

If the client needs to quickly give a try to the system, you do not need to configure access rights for this. To do this, you need to give him an admin and configure the PSU.
17.04.2023, 12:05

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
If the client needs to quickly give the system a try, it is not necessary to configure access rights for this. To do this, you need to give him an administrator and configure the BP.

this is a wrong decision
and should work differently
but you did not respond to my offer
Are you interested in receiving Clients under the conditions I described above?
now there is such a Client that needs to configure integration with Prom and Socket
by the way, how much will such an integration cost you?
17.04.2023, 12:59

Legeza Vyacheslav
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:
no solution

this is your personal opinion

Legeza Vyacheslav
but you don’t mind my proposition

I didn't see her.
The proposal is for example:
you make a feature so that I save time and I provide 150 hours of improvements from my clients for the next month.
Raising the question: why don't you do something NOW, and maybe someday I might attract someone - this is not an offer, this is a one-sided provision of some kind of service to you in exchange for opaque promises.

Legeza Vyacheslav
at the same time, such a Client, who needs to improve integration with Prom and Rosette

I see no reason to set permissions for this

Legeza Vyacheslav
to the point, how much integration will you have in you?

https://1b.app/ua/partner/onebox-corp/ check with integrators for the cost of such services.
17.04.2023, 13:25

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
You are doing a trick so that I save time and I provide my clients with 150 hours of work for the next month.

ok, that's clear
what works do you propose to do so that my Clients are interested in them and that you make the current feature into a system that can be used by all the integrators you gave me this link on
as an alternative, how much would the access rights feature cost if you did it?

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
https://1b.app/ua/partner/onebox-corp/ check with integrators the cost of such services.

by the way, I know the proposals of those integrators that I personally trust
17.04.2023, 13:42

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Legeza Vyacheslav
iCOLOR OneBox (FLP LEGEZA VIACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH) wrote:

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
You are doing a trick so that I save time and I provide my clients with 150 hours of work for the next month.

ok, that's clear
what works do you propose to do so that my Clients are interested in them and that you make the current feature into a system that can be used by all the integrators you gave me this link on
as an alternative, how much would the access rights feature cost if you did it?

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
https://1b.app/ua/partner/onebox-corp/ check with integrators the cost of such services.

by the way, I know the proposals of those integrators that I personally trust

friends, join in
maybe you will be interested to get the solution as well as me
Didisoft Dmitriy Evgeny Gud Evgeny Sydorchuk Valentin Ihor Susiak Morozov Sergey Sergeevich Bolotyan Yury Aleksandrovich Pyatetsky Nikolay Nikolaevich Ivanova Irina Morozova Olesya
17.04.2023, 13:46

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
Legeza Vyacheslav I didn't understand anything, but it's very interesting :)
Why does the client need to configure access rights when issuing a test box?
Give him admin access and immediately cut off the rights?
If for other employees, it’s easier to register everything in the Knowledge Base with screenshots, once, to whom and what role, where you need to put a ban and that’s it.
And how do access rights affect the integration of Open Cart, Word Press when testing the system?
I don’t understand the meaning, I’ll subscribe, I’ll read what the rest will write;)
17.04.2023, 14:39
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P. wrote:
Legeza Vyacheslav I didn't understand anything, but it's very interesting :)
Why does the client need to configure access rights when issuing a test box?
Give him admin access and immediately cut off the rights?
If for other employees, it’s easier to register everything in the Knowledge Base with screenshots, once, to whom and what role, where you need to put a ban and that’s it.
And how do access rights affect the integration of Open Cart, Word Press when testing the system?
I don’t understand the meaning, I’ll subscribe, I’ll read what the rest will write;)

:)
how many people, how many thoughts
in tsimu th sense discussion
I have a motive for me, but there are other thoughts, who can share good thoughts and motives for/against
17.04.2023, 20:28

There can only be 2 options:
1. Integration with promo/socket can be tested without setting permissions
2. Integration with promo/socket can't be tested without setting permissions
I adhere to the first point, because you can see whether the order has entered or not and you can go through its 5 stages gently under the admin. Those. you set up the integration, sold the box. Then, AFTER purchasing licenses for employees, you set up access rights for them.
What is the advantage of the second option? Why can't socket integration be set up without setting permissions for level2 employees?
17.04.2023, 21:12

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
There can only be 2 options:
1. Integration with promo/socket can be tested without setting permissions
2. Integration with promo/socket can't be tested without setting permissions
I adhere to the first point, because you can see whether the order has entered or not and you can go through its 5 stages gently under the admin. Those. you set up the integration, sold the box. Then, AFTER purchasing licenses for employees, you set up access rights for them.
What is the advantage of the second option? Why can't socket integration be set up without setting permissions for level2 employees?

First of all, it’s better to call the transfer of access rights not to integration, but to standard add-ons, in that case for business processes, with which it’s necessary to practice right after the expansion of the system
How can you transfer not only the role, but all the rest, what are the roles?
24.04.2023, 13:06

I understand that you are interested, I voiced an approximate estimate above, if you agree to it - we clarify the details, adjust the estimate, pay, do it. If not, what's the point in discussing something further?
25.04.2023, 12:14

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
fix
10+ hours to finish
25.04.2023, 19:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment