1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Copy rights of individual applications

Есть вопросы консультативного характера?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на форуме или е обратиться к партнеру-интегратору напрямую и он вас проконсультирует индивидуально удобным для вас способом! Посмотреть список партнеров
Setting the access rights of individual applications for groups of users takes a very long time, because the general copying of rights is not enough or it is not necessary, but partial copying is needed.
Please consider the possibility of improving the work with access rights:
1. It would be convenient to copy the rights regarding a separate application.

2. To speed up work with access rights, it would be convenient to do so that after saving the fine settings, it does not reset the list and does not update the window. And the saving took place in the background, so that you do not have to twist the list and do not wait for the page to refresh. I am attaching a video to prove my point.
This is probably the more difficult part.
In any case, it is interesting to hear feedback.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

they are not set up so often that it all causes discomfort)
28.04.2022, 12:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua
The support of the author, because the conversation is about creating a comfortable product. The frequency of changes is different for everyone, depending on the number of employees and business processes.
28.04.2022, 13:11

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
they are not set up so often that it all causes discomfort)

inclined to disagree with you. I am sure that many systems are initially configured for a long period of time, and then finalized. but as they say, we can only offer at the moment.
07.05.2022, 10:15

partially done
will unload at night
19.05.2022, 17:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment