1b.app
Link copied -

Error setting margin rule for category

Answers:

Do you want to change price levels by recalculating prices? I don't see any settings in the rule that would do this. Price recalculation affects only the price and availability, the default price level is not affected
03.08.2022, 23:14
Original comment available on version: ua

Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I want the different price levels to be set according to the prescribed markups. The old markup rules work, but the new ones do not work when adding.
It is better to check the prescribed rule
https://box.metrader.com.ua/app/productmargin/?filtersupplierid=119&category...
https://box.metrader.com.ua/app/productmargin/898/control/
The system multiplies the markup amount by the exchange rate and sets it as the price. Instead of adding it to the cost of the product and multiplying it by the exchange rate.
The base price is calculated correctly
05.08.2022, 10:35

Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
wow, we need to fix the bug because of which we can't work
08.08.2022, 19:40

Tell me when you will fix it? It is not possible to work. Partners do not see real prices!!!
13.08.2022, 13:16

Good afternoon. https://box.metrader.com.ua/app/product/72534/margin/?ok=1 you can go to this link and see that the Tyreclub supplier is selected during the calculation. The specified rule works for the distributor "AGym", whose price after recalculation turns out to be higher than the price of Tyreclub, and accordingly the most favorable price of the distributor is selected.
22.08.2022, 15:14

If you have problems with the settings of the rules for price recalculation, try to order support https://1b.app/ua/partner/onebox-corp/ there they will help you with the recalculation settings.
22.08.2022, 15:15

Good afternoon, thanks for your reply. The provider has changed, so you didn't see the bug. Now I disabled all providers and left only the one with the bug. Check now. And I ask you to delete the screenshot you left. There is confidential information. thank you
22.08.2022, 16:25

As far as I can see, the prices are set correctly. Markups on the price level are set in the base currency and are added to the price BEFORE the price is recalculated. That. price of the supplier in the base currency+price from mark-up on the price level=Price of the price level.
Could you please tell me that there is confidential information on the chest? If it is possible to order a product at a certain price at tireclub, it seems that it is not a secret for the world community.
22.08.2022, 17:03

there are other suppliers + markup rules.
But he doesn't count correctly. On the Rosette, the markup is higher than for the basic price, and it turns out the other way around. That the main price is 2927 UAH, and for the outlet 1647 UAH. The system sees the markup for the basic price in currency and recalculates at the exchange rate. And just add 150 hryvnias for the socket.
It can be seen on the screen that the main price was calculated correctly, but the price for the Outlet was not.
22.08.2022, 17:30

yes hong pao
OneBox production wrote:
Markups on the price level are set in the base currency and are added to the price BEFORE the price is recalculated

markup on price levels is calculated from the supplier's price. Not the price of the product, but the price of the supplier.
23.08.2022, 09:56

#154280 wrote:
And just add 150 hryvnias for the socket.

yes hong pao
OneBox production wrote:
That. price of the supplier in the base currency+price from mark-up on the price level=Price of the price level.

I seem to have even written the formula.
1497+150 = 1647
23.08.2022, 09:57

yes, everything is correct, but there is a markup in currency and 150 is indicated not in hryvnias. And the system adds as UAH. Although he calculates the basic price correctly
23.08.2022, 10:29

yes hong pao
OneBox production wrote:
Markups on the price level are set in the base currency and are added to the price BEFORE the price is recalculated

base currency (capital) (c)
23.08.2022, 10:32

and why is the main currency then? Is this the logic of the system? And do you need to constantly change the markup for additional prices depending on the rate, manually? Although it is stated in the markup rule that PLN is not UAH?
thank you
23.08.2022, 11:13

The logic is simple:
1. The supplier's price is converted into the base currency, mark-ups and other things are made on it
2. From the supplier's price in the base currency, markups are made to the price levels in the base currency
3. Prices for price levels are translated into the currency of the price level
4. The price for the product is converted into the currency of the product
23.08.2022, 11:19

In order not to be tied to exchange rates, a percentage of the amount is usually set as a mark-up. If you want 150 PLN to be added to the price levels in Hryvnia, then you can make a similar modification that will add to the price of the supplier the amount in the specified currency of the conversion rules for all conversion rules. This will be in the form of a separate setting and will take about 3 hours to complete. Will you be billed for this improvement?
23.08.2022, 11:22

no, no finishing touches are needed, thank you
23.08.2022, 13:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment