1b.app
Link copied -

Additional product pictures

Hello!
In the box in the product card, all additional product images are automatically loaded . I have a lot of them.
I do not need additional pictures, it is enough to have only one main one.
I went to the interface settings and removed the "Additional image" field. Now there is only one picture in the box product card.
Then I went to "Automatic actions once a day" and added the field "Delete unused images"
Question.
1. Are all additional images removed from the boxing database?
Ps. I need to free up disk space from these unnecessary pictures.
2. The next time I import new products into the box, will additional pictures be added if I disabled the "Additional image" field in the interface?
Thanks for the constructive response!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alexander Sklyarov wrote:
I went into the interface settings and removed the "Additional image" field. Now there is only one picture in the box product card.

You simply removed the block in the interface, but did not rule out the import of additional images, if such functionality is implemented somewhere.

1. Are all additional images removed from the boxing database?

No, this must be done manually or with our help through the database.

2. The next time I import new products into the box, will additional pictures be added if I disabled the "Additional image" field in the interface?
Thanks for the constructive response!

Yes, if such functionality is not disabled (if there is such a setting) in the automations that you use.
Please specify what functionality you use to import additional images into products?
06.12.2021, 15:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Your message:
"You just removed the block in the interface, but did not exclude the import of additional images, if such functionality is implemented somewhere."
My answer:
As far as I can see, images are only imported here "Automation" -> "Automatic actions once per hour" -> "Images"
-----------------------
Your message:
"No, this must be done manually or with our help through the database."
My answer:
How is it done manually? What do you need to remove with your help?
-----------------------
Your message:
- "Yes, if this functionality is not disabled (if there is such a setting) in the automations that you use. Please specify which functionality you use to import additional images into products?"
My answer:
Via "Automation" -> "Automatic actions once per hour" -> "Images"
06.12.2021, 16:45

Your message:
"You just removed the block in the interface, but did not exclude the import of additional images, if such functionality is implemented somewhere."
My answer:
As far as I can see, images are imported only here "Automation" -> "Automatic actions once per hour" -> "Images"

You can choose not to update product images. But then for new products (if any will be imported into the system) there will be no images at all.

Your message:
"No, this must be done manually or with our help through the database."
My answer:
How is it done manually? What do you need to remove with your help?

Go to the products and manually delete unnecessary images. Further in the automations, you can use the action to remove unused images.
But this is not effective for a large number of products - accordingly, for the cost of 1 hour of revision, we can remove images for all products, and then start the action to clean up unused images.
08.12.2021, 16:19

You can choose not to update product images. But then for new products (if any will be imported into the system) there will be no images at all.

That's why I'm asking how to make the main photo be added, and the additional photo not be added.

Accordingly, for the cost of 1 hour of revision, we can remove images for all products, and then start the action to clean up unused images.

Okay, please delete the extra photo and run the action to clean up unused images. Though in automation I already added this action.
Where, who to pay?
I’m just returning to the first question, because in an hour, with the next update, the additional pictures will be paired again. And it is necessary that they do not parsitsya.
08.12.2021, 17:06

As far as I know, you have already completed the update to update only the main image directly through the manager.
13.12.2021, 13:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment