1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrect robot frail crown

With constant monitoring of the krona, it is clear that the replacement of 1-2 quills in vіdpratsovuє once: from 30 hb to 3 years.
It came to our attention that the hvilinny kroner was so approved through the "Standard Procedure for Resetting Prices" and that it was necessary to pay.
It is not logical to pay for those that are included in the standard functionality.
More details https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015732582/edit/ and https://ekomora.ua/admin/customorder/support/96870/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru macik9157@gmail.com

Answers:

You can reduce the number of products for which you perform price recalculation and then the problem will go away.
Or to modify what was proposed earlier
16.02.2021, 15:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Explain, how can you speed up the purchase of goods?
As far as we know, you have been asked to correct the bug of your system for our account, but at the same time, you do not give guarantees that we can pay, as soon as we can pay, the bug will be corrected and this situation will not happen again.
16.02.2021, 16:26
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Chirkov Maxim
Tzov Ekomora wrote:
Explain, how can you speed up the purchase of goods?
As far as we know, you have been asked to correct the bug of your system for our account, but at the same time, you do not give guarantees that we can pay, as soon as we can pay, the bug will be corrected and this situation will not happen again.

I give you solutions to the problems that I see at the moment, now you have set up 40 automation actions for the product that load product updates, and blame the system for this...
For example, I will describe in a more understandable wording (you don’t come to a car dealership and don’t tell the manager who sold you the car - “I loaded 3 tons into the trunk and it doesn’t go, fix why it doesn’t go”).
16.02.2021, 16:39

Максим
Тзов Екомора
What are the standards for your software security? Why do you care that we revantaged the "trunk", which may be the volume of transfers for singing vantage?
16.02.2021, 17:12

Chirkov Maxim
Tzov Ekomora wrote:
What are the standards for your software security? Why do you care that we revantaged the "trunk", which may be the volume of transfers for singing vantage?

Everyone's standards are different, depending on a lot of factors.
If we want to solve your problem , let 's go step by step and not discuss the load .
If you turn off price recalculation - does minute kroner work fast?
16.02.2021, 17:15

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Tell us the norms for our project, it’s good to know what we asked for. We do not need a point correction of the problem, but a global one. And also, I would like to tell you what kind of car, which one you have attached - all special equipment, which is small to carry 100 tons, and at the moment it is 30 kg. no luck.
16.02.2021, 18:19

Chirkov Maxim
Tzov Ekomora wrote:
Tell us the norms for our project, it’s good to know what we asked for. We do not need a point correction of the problem, but a global one. And also, I would like to tell you what kind of car, which one you have attached - all special equipment, which is small to carry 100 tons, and at the moment it is 30 kg. no luck.

Maxim, you continue to start the topic in the wrong direction, I'm trying to help you, but you are all about your own. If your goal is just to talk about how freaks everyone is and cannot set up your system so that in 1 minute it recalculates the availability of 400,000 products, recalculates their price, makes 100,500 downloads and at the same time loads suppliers without stopping, then let's close this topic right away.
As far as I know, you agreed to switch to a separate store and leave the admin panel, we do not develop and do not support stores, if you turn it off, you will carry your 300 tons as you wanted, but until you turn it off, let's solve the problem and not waste time on statements
16.02.2021, 21:51

Maksim,
OneBox of any version from 2017 https://crm-onebox.com/ru/version/ can safely store and issue 10M+ products, 100K+ categories, 10M+ contacts. STORE and RESULT on demand rather than processing in real time.
Can OneBox store millions of contacts and products? Of course, yes, and it will be fast to issue them by get by id, get by code.
But recalculating prices is not the same.
Analogy: you bought special equipment that can pull 100 tons. But you don't tell her "anu count me all 100 tons of rubble in 1 minute and tell me how many of them and what size the pebbles are." It's not the same. This is a different task.
Now specifically for your situation:
Write here for how long you want the prices to be recalculated for your current product database, and Igor and I will offer you solutions.
We expect to hear from you something like "we now have 10 million products, 5000 suppliers, we need real-time prices for goods." And we will offer how to make a conditionally realtime price recalculation.
Probably, the regular functionality of "price recalculation" is not the best fit for your task.
Thank you.
(please do not refer to old communications via closed links, because they were conducted with the SheBo integrator company, on which I have 0 influence)
16.02.2021, 23:16
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Сергенюк Ярослав
ТзОВ Екомора
Maxim, with a capacity of 100 tons, then Chirkov Maxim, having applied, took licenses to our credit.
Even on the cob of our spivprats you sold us unlimited non-key licenses and if we were asked to register the number of non-key licenses of 1 billion, your team said that you can prescribe at least 10 billion, which was written in the contract. Apparently, if you take a car as an allegory, if it’s been talked about, then the rubble can be resurfaced in a fraction of a second. At the moment, that tension, as they told us, is not victorious by 0.00001%.
Prote, vvazhu, scho dosit to conduct discussions, yakі nі to what not to lead. We need to complete the project and take into account the result of our work.
Write us real sketches and variants of the solution of the problem, and we will also try to figure out how it suits us.
And we ask you not to transfer the responsibility to other integrators, since we have no contracts, we have an agreement with you, TOV "Webproduction" and we entrusted our project to you, and not like there integrators, who you change the hour of the project, like scarves.
Dyakuyu!
17.02.2021, 18:45

Yaroslav, Maxim, you are running in circles. Try to understand my question.
You need the current price recalculation functionality to work faster (by some amount)
OR so that you have real-time prices and availability for goods
OR so that it is the hourly kroner that works quickly?
What is the end goal?
If the goal is for "minute kroner to work fast" - then our solution will be to transfer price recalculation to a separate kroner, which will be stupid, and minute kroner will work quickly.
If the ultimate goal is to "receive real-time prices and availability" - then say so, and we will figure out how to completely abandon the "recalculation of prices by kroon".
What problem are we solving?
---
About data volumes and processing speed.
I'll explain as technically as I can:
if your database is 100 Gb, and the theoretical speed of the SSD is 0.6 GB / sec for reading and writing (in both directions), and the maximum calculation speed in RAM is 3 GB / sec (there is no faster RAM),
then the maximum theoretical speed of just copying the base is 166 x 2 = 332 seconds. It's just a copy. If you need to read, calculate, write back (in relation to the recalculation of prices) - approximately 1600 seconds (27 minutes). And it doesn’t matter if you do it in one thread or in several, the RAM and the disk will not become faster.
This is a physical limitation of one server, electrons do not run faster.
Therefore, the larger the amount of data on one server, the slower their processing will be.
Therefore, if you want OneBox to quickly process many, many, many products, you need to deploy it on SEVERAL SERVERS. The number of servers and the deployment mechanism depends on how much data needs to be processed RIGHT NOW (not in theory in the future, but now). For example, you say you need to have up-to-date prices and availability right now for 10 million products in real time, the allowable delay in data relevance is 5 seconds. And for this we will answer you something like "5 physical servers, each with 8 threads / 4 cores and 32 GB of RAM, everything is on the network 1 GB uplink, infrastructure setup will take 2-3 weeks."
In simple words, the acceleration of data processing is achieved solely by the "parallelism of data processing" on physically different machines, and not by magical software improvements. I'm not saying that OneBox perfectly processes all data perfectly, but objectively, by simply adding software, we can increase the speed by + 20%, and you need 20 times.
I am aware that no one told you about this at the time of sale, and I cannot fix it with a back clean.
All I can do is suggest you the right infrastructure for your current needs.
18.02.2021, 00:00

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
Yaroslav, Maxim, you are running in circles. Try to understand my question.

I understand correctly that in fact the problem of the processor "ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail" is being discussed here?
Previously discussed in several topics https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/?q=ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail+
If yes, then you did not think that perhaps it is worth redoing the logic?
The bottom line is that the system is now exiting to shovel all the products that are in the system and that have a synchronization checkmark, but if you figure it out, in fact, at a particular minute the crown (when ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail is working) you need to essentially process 1% of all products (these are numbers based on my project), that is, I have 10,000 goods, although in reality 1-10 goods go per minute of shipment and they need to be processed, but the system instead of processing 1-10 goods per minute shovels everything that is (that is, it does "monkey labor ") because the logic of the processor is as simple as possible, we stupidly take all the goods and shovel (the method is simple, but reliable, since we will not lose anything).
But if we make the logic more complex, so that the system processes only the necessary goods, and not all, then it would probably not require large system resources.
16.07.2021, 18:58

Already done in OneBox OS, in realtime, without crons.
https://crm-onebox.com/en/app/productmargin/
16.07.2021, 21:20

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
Already done in OneBox OS, in realtime, without crons.
https://crm-onebox.com/en/app/productmargin/

It's not clear from the answer:
1. Do you agree that "shoveling" everything is not entirely correct (logical)?
2. Have you altered in the OS that the system does not shovel everything, but only what has changed?
3. Why didn’t you make it so that if there are a lot of goods, then the system would break it into packs and work out one pack once a minute, according to such logic, you did it in other sections (it’s just that the whole essence of a minute crown is lost here, it’s like calling a bicycle a supercar, then logically, it should work in a minute, but in reality it works 5-30 minutes)?
4. You made separate crowns to load suppliers, because you understood the scale of the problem, why you didn’t make separate crowns to recalculate the availability, but you probably understood from the technical side that even if the client has 10,000, the system will not have time to work out in a minute and will everything slow down as a result (integrations, orders, finances, etc.)?
5. Can you remove the limit of 2 messages per day (I can't even reply to your comments, because in fact there is 1 message)?
17.07.2021, 19:08

1. yes
2. yes
3-4-5. no comment
17.07.2021, 20:13

2. You can also remake it in MVP (if you figure it out, it turns out to be a logical bug, that is, the processor ideologue made a mistake during development)?
3-4. I want to understand the logic and help other clients understand it, please give at least some comment so that you can understand from it you admit that this is a logical error (they didn’t think over the functionality - they didn’t take into account the load) or me and other users of something misunderstood
5. What is the difficulty in increasing the limit to 5-10 comments per day (at least I could normally respond to your answers, and that I have to wait a day to answer you)?
6. It turns out that you reduced my comment limit to 1 comment per day (I left a comment here https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/9475-minutniy... -rozetkaprocessorimportcategoryfiltervalue-pohodu-proboval-tyanut-kategorii-rozetki/ and could no longer unsubscribe in this task, I had to wait, although the penultimate comment was here https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/finances/9035-monobank- --integratsiya-vipiski-dlya-fopov/ ) ?
23.07.2021, 12:51

2. No. I already said in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJxxHXbjgA that everything done in the OS is not transferred to old products.
3-4. No comment.
5-6. Because any answer to your question generates 2-3 more new counter questions.
Because the content that you generate is more like trying to find out who is right and who is wrong.
Because such content does NOT attract new users, so it (content) is not needed here.
Because Igor Ustimenko and I have the right to decide with whom we will communicate and with whom not (free will, the constitution, such things).
PS: If you want to help someone and you really have an inner need for this - here is the Legeza chat - https://t.me/icoloronebox - there are a hundred people who are waiting for any help and communication.
23.07.2021, 21:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment