1b.app
Link copied -

Minute cron stopped working

Answers:

The cron started at 10:24 and is running.
The cron is connected to an external resource
TCP none:51638->78.27.198.207.mirohost.net:https (ESTABLISHED)
11.11.2020, 11:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:
The cron started at 10:24 and is running.
The cron is connected to an external resource
TCP none:51638->78.27.198.207.mirohost.net:https (ESTABLISHED)

Everything is working now
1. What was it at 10:24 that put the cron into the action, there is nothing like that and there was no https://baza.cn.ua/admin/auto/action/minute/edit/ ?
2. What does it mean "Cron is connected to an external resource" in action there is nothing like that
3. What could it be "TCP none:51638->78.27.198.207.mirohost.net:https (ESTABLISHED)" I didn't ask to install anything like that?
11.11.2020, 12:08

I stated to you the fact that kroner works.
And that cron is not just frozen and does nothing, but is connected to an external resource, the connection is in
installed state.
I did not ask to put anything like this?

What is the question?, what to put?
Do you have actions in your automation that work with external resources?
as an example "PromUA / Import orders to OneBox"
Or how do you think it should work?
11.11.2020, 13:31

Employee wrote:
I stated to you the fact that kroner works.
And that cron is not just frozen and does nothing, but is connected to an external resource, the connection is in
installed state.
I did not ask to put anything like this?

What is the question?, what to put?
Do you have actions in your automation that work with external resources?
as an example "PromUA / Import orders to OneBox"
Or how do you think it should work?

It already worked more than a year ago and everything worked fine, why did it take and put a minute crown for 2 hours, for what reason, maybe the reason is some kind of error in action that the crop just took and broke off?
11.11.2020, 13:59

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
It already worked more than a year ago and everything worked fine, why did it take and put a minute crown for 2 hours, for what reason, maybe the reason is some kind of error in action that the crop just took and broke off?

It doesn't matter how long it worked, and how much more it will work.
(I just showed you that you have integrations with external services)
The bottom line is that when working with an external service, we depend on the data transfer medium, in this case it is the Internet
and the protocol that is used for this (TCP/IP).
And in the event of any error, in this transport, the connection could simply break, while not closing correctly ...
This topic (protocols and routing on the Internet) is outside the scope of this forum.
11.11.2020, 17:19

Employee wrote:

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:

It doesn't matter how long it worked, and how much more it will work.
(I just showed you that you have integrations with external services)
The bottom line is that when working with an external service, we depend on the data transfer medium, in this case it is the Internet
and the protocol that is used for this (TCP/IP).
And in the event of any error, in this transport, the connection could simply break, while not closing correctly ...
This topic (protocols and routing on the Internet) is outside the scope of this forum.

I did not understand at all what you veiled answered
1. Are you implying that there was no Internet on the server because of this, the procedure was interrupted and as a result the PID remained and the cron hung?
2. Now the situation has repeated, the last working of the minute was at "2020-11-11 19:39:14" now it is "2020-11-11 20:34:00" which caused the problem again (while the hour worked at "2020-11 -11 20:03:39") ?
3. How can this problem be solved and who can be the culprit of this problem (provider, hoster)?
11.11.2020, 20:35

I deleted the PID, the minute procedures started working
The hoster replied "Bula attack on one of the DDoS attacks on VPS servers"
But here such a moment, it turns out that if there was a break in the connection to the Internet (or it was unstable), then the procedures that, on a minute crown, they “stick” and only manual intervention helps to raise them?
11.11.2020, 22:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment