1b.app
Link copied -

What needs to be done to transfer the MVP system from one server to another with a change of IP address

The essence of the task is described in the topic
That is, you need to transfer the OneBox MVP version (which is no longer supported) from one server to another with a change of IP but without a change of domain.
I would like to read the recommendations and action plan so that later there are no problems with the operation of the system and with access to it.
That is, what is the order and what needs to be done and what will happen with the licenses (somehow it is necessary to inform OneBox or not that it has been transferred to another server)
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
We can carry out system transfer work - 3 hours

Yulia wrote:
... what will happen with the licenses (it is necessary to somehow inform OneBox or not that it has been transferred to another server)

If you do not change the domain, the license will remain.
You can not tell anyone about the transfer.

Yulia wrote:
I would like to read the recommendations and action plan so that later there are no problems with the operation of the system and with access to it.

When changing the IP address, external integrations may stop working if permissions are required on the side of the external resource... (as an example: Privat, Binotel, OpenCart...)
27.01.2023, 15:39
Original comment available on version: ua

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Yulia,
yes, all data and licenses will be saved, only the IR will change.
I can do the transfer in 2 hours of work.
27.01.2023, 18:13
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment