1b.app
Link copied -

Rollback to ASAP nightly backup

Today I accidentally deleted all applications with all the settings in this box https://crm.smartid.com.ua/
Please roll back my system to the previous state you have and notify me.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. If you uninstalled all applications with settings, then the settings of most applications are not lost, you can install the necessary applications again and continue working. It will take you literally 10 minutes.
08.07.2022, 16:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Please restore our system from the last nightly backup
08.07.2022, 16:21

we need all the settings, not part of them
08.07.2022, 16:22

I repeat: all the applications that I remember will save all their settings if you just reinstall the applications.
08.07.2022, 16:24

What's the problem with making a backup?
08.07.2022, 16:30

Diakuёmo, but I don’t want to rely on my memory. At the same time, you write, "the settings of most applications are not lost", then, "all the applications that I remember", while "I will repeat myself" despite the fact that you do not repeat, but you say otherwise. Just remind me of the night and that's all. How long does this process take?
08.07.2022, 16:35

Restoring a system from a backup usually takes about an hour if the system is not large. Our system administrator will contact you.
08.07.2022, 16:44

I ask you to tell me the hour, if the administrator turns up before us, even if it is necessary to renew the viscount of the yakomoga shvidshe. Dyakuyu

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Restoring a system from a backup usually takes about an hour if the system is not large. Our system administrator will contact you.
08.07.2022, 19:09

Gorobets Maxim wrote:
I ask you to tell me the hour, if the administrator turns up before us, even if it is necessary to renew the viscount of the yakomoga shvidshe. Dyakuyu

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

You have a boxed version of the system, it is you who are responsible for backups and their restoration.
We can do this only for a fee for 1 hour (30$)
09.07.2022, 01:29

thanks for the offer, but for 10 minutes of backup time, $30 is too much
09.07.2022, 11:21

Gorobets Maxim wrote:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Tse health. Borrow no more than 10 min. Dyakuёmo for support
09.07.2022, 13:43

Alexey wrote:
thanks for the offer, but for 10 minutes of backup time, $30 is too much

no problem restore yourself)
we are not responsible for client servers, good luck to you)
09.07.2022, 22:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment