1b.app
Link copied -

HTTP ERROR 500

In the morning, OneBox lies, gives a Server 500 error. They refined it on the server, there are no errors. They said it was an application error. Wrote a request to technical support earlier, they did not answer. As a result, wrote 3 messages and no response. Terribly simple, through his own fault, the Developer put OneBox, nothing works for us all day. And there is no support from OneBox at all, all day for nothing, a lot of negativity from customers in total, and lost customers and complete silence from the developers !!! Just no support at the most critical moments, and even from the developers themselves. Relying on them in a serious moment is not worth it, for the whole day they will not answer or do anything. Dear support! Raise OneBox! The work is totally worth it!!!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

you do not have enough memory on the server to change the table structure
I can suggest clearing the history of product changes and then the system will work
17.12.2021, 15:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Okay, please clear the history of product changes. And check if it is possible to set up auto-cleaning?
17.12.2021, 15:18

Can you please tell me how much cleared? Since they checked it in the morning, there was still 200GB
17.12.2021, 15:20

Your system is available.

Alim Akhmetov wrote:
Can you please tell me how much cleared? Since they checked it in the morning, there was still 200GB

98GB
17.12.2021, 15:27

Alim Akhmetov wrote:
And check if it is possible to set up auto-cleaning?

The action is called:
"Clear stale product change history data"
17.12.2021, 15:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment