1b.app
Link copied -

Client login error

When trying to enter the client part (https://box.collarexpress.com.ua/client/) under some users (for example, mazursvatoslav@gmail.com or sony25@ukr.net) shows an error (screenshot). In theory, the error means that this account cannot be accessed from several entry points at the same time, but the error passes after some time and is also reproduced in random order (it turns out randomly). At the same time, when the error is not reproduced, the input from several points at the same time passes successfully. Please clarify or correct.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Your box has a number of licenses. If the number of licenses, for example, is 3, then only 3 of your employees can work in the box at the same time. Who is currently working in the system and "occupies" licenses, as well as their total number can be viewed here
https://box.collarexpress.com.ua/admin/shop/online/
26.03.2021, 11:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Clarification: only 3 people can log in under any accounts and work simultaneously in the system, right? That is, up to 3 users (from three entry points) can work simultaneously in more than one account, but in general only up to 3 people can work in the system?
26.03.2021, 11:27

And if there is such a restriction, please do not crowd in vain in the admin panel - I need to work.
26.03.2021, 11:51

1. You can give access to one account to at least 10 people if it is convenient for you to work this way, as far as I remember, no one forbade this. 1 account uses one license when signed in.
2. No one is "trampling around" in your admin panel, OneBox employees do not use licenses.
26.03.2021, 12:22

ps When several employees use the same account, no one guarantees the correct operation of the system. Part of the filtering functionality and other things are tied to the employee id, so users will "interfere" with each other.
26.03.2021, 12:28

Then who, under the login admin, sits in my system and does not allow me to enter?
26.03.2021, 12:36

Alexander, let's do it again:
Your number of licenses = 1. This means that only ONE user with Employee or Administrator access rights can be in your box at a time. At the moment, such a user is logged into the system with the login sony25@ukr.net. In order for you to be able to sit at the same time with him, you need to have at least 2 licenses. In order for you to be able to enter the box now, the employee on his device, from which he entered the box, must press the "Exit" button in the menu (the most bottom menu button)
26.03.2021, 13:02

What nonsense: until this week, 20 users from different devices logged into the box each under their own account and worked quietly. And now only 1? What kind of noodles are you hanging? Yes, we have one license, but from November 19 until today, there have never been such cases, everyone was working calmly. And today 1 license - 1 user. Please fix the error or immediately send it to the manager if you change the terms of provision and operation of your product even without warning the user - it will be very interesting for me to talk about the policy of your company.
26.03.2021, 13:57

The user in system 1, the others - clients. i.e. is sony25@ukr.net a user?
26.03.2021, 14:00

That's it, I figured out the reason and fixed it myself.
26.03.2021, 14:22

I'm glad that you and Vladislav were able to figure out the settings for employee cards. Have a good day.
26.03.2021, 15:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment