1b.app
Link copied -

who can access the extra field

Answers:

you can judge this only by the settings that you did earlier - there is no specific place where you can see who is available for viewing this or that entity - you can only see the access rights of specific employees / roles + automation settings if they have restrictions settings
08.12.2020, 17:21
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
Administrator wrote:
you can judge this only by the settings that you did earlier - there is no specific place where you can see who is available for viewing this or that entity - you can only see the access rights of specific employees / roles + automation settings if they have restrictions settings

it turns out now it is impossible to find out who the field is available to and who is not available until you review all the settings of all users of the system, and this can take hours of time ...
understand, thank you. tell me please. accesses were configured by other users who are no longer ready to answer this question. it's not easy to understand. in the system which worked before there was such an opportunity to see which access group this field is available ... really calculate how many hours of refinement it will take to implement this?
08.12.2020, 17:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. You can make a special report in which this will be displayed. There will be a list of employees who have access to the selected field. It will take 2h for one entity (user additional fields 2h, product additional fields 2h and so on)
Or you can transfer it to the settings of the additional field itself, press some button there and it will show you a list of users who can edit it (or view it, what do you need there?)
08.12.2020, 18:10

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
nomu field. Takes 2h for one entity (additional user fields

It would be convenient in the settings of the additional field
If by roles, alas, we still cannot configure access to the field, then by employees at least see who has access, who does not ... we are interested in additional fields of processes and contacts
08.12.2020, 18:19

for 4 hours you can do for additional fields of processes and contacts
08.12.2020, 18:26

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
for 4 hours you can do for additional fields of processes and contacts

great, please send invoice
08.12.2020, 22:54

Paid, thank you, waiting.
Another question arose: Will it be visible who has the field in view, and who has it in editing?
09.12.2020, 13:07

yes, please describe such things before discussing the revision and not after payment))
Those. describe everything you want right away, I originally planned to do it only for "viewing".
09.12.2020, 15:14

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
yes, please describe such things before discussing the revision and not after payment))
Those. describe everything you want right away, I originally planned to do it only for "viewing".

Understood, I apologize, I will prescribe in detail next time.
09.12.2020, 15:31

Good afternoon.
https://prnt.sc/w387uj revolution branch. Added buttons to edit process and contact additional fields. They show a list of users that includes admins (access level administrator)+employees who have the appropriate View/Edit or View/Edit access right for "All fields" https://prnt.sc/w38a4q .
15.12.2020, 16:03

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon.
https://prnt.sc/w387uj revolution branch. Added buttons to edit process and contact additional fields. They show a list of users that includes admins (access level administrator)+employees who have the appropriate View/Edit or View/Edit access right for "All fields" https://prnt.sc/w38a4q .

thanks, we don’t have a revolution branch yet, we plan to update it in February, we’ll check it. Thanks to
15.12.2020, 16:39

update it on mvp. As far as I remember, you now have a recolution branch
15.12.2020, 16:49

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
update it on mvp. As far as I remember, you now have a recolution branch

not for all additional fields there was an opportunity - please check why not for all fields
for example shop/orderfield/72/ no view buttons available to anyone in editing and viewing
16.12.2020, 14:31

Hello, I'm sorry - I glitched git and added not all file changes to the commit. Corrected.
16.12.2020, 17:53

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello, I'm sorry - I glitched git and added not all file changes to the commit. Corrected.

It is still not clear who can view and edit users in the list whose Access level is: Blocked. Can they be excluded from the sample, since their access is also blocked...?
17.12.2020, 15:02

Good afternoon, I made it to show only with an access level higher or equal to Client
21.12.2020, 11:52

something does not work correctly, for example the field /orderfield/293/
the list shows what is available for user id 35
but I open permissions/35/ access settings and see that there is no access...
why does the user get into the list if he does not have access?
21.12.2020, 12:58

Perhaps he is a system administrator or he has access to all additional fields
21.12.2020, 13:33

indeed there was a bird "access all fields"
Thanks a lot!
21.12.2020, 14:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment