1b.app
Link copied -

Question - Communication channel call=email?

Answers:

Good afternoon. How was the event created? As far as I can see the action once per minute/hour to create events from calls is disabled
02.07.2022, 18:51
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. How was the event created? As far as I can see the action once per minute/hour to create events from calls is disabled

As far as I know, events enter the system thanks to integrations with applications. Automation is needed only when creating processes, no?
I don’t understand why the system writes that the channel = email. (attached video)
And one more question,
why if the event is "send to" and create a process, then it is added in one way, and if it is pulled up by the automation action, then it looks different?
02.07.2022, 19:17

I asked you how events are created in your system, you, in turn, answer the question with a new question and turn on the "Turn a call into a process" action. In this case, if you enabled the action again, you probably still need automation.
I'll ask again:
1. Did this call create the specified action "Turn call into a process"?
2. Call from telephony "My calls"?
02.07.2022, 19:29

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
I asked you how events are created in your system, you, in turn, answer the question with a new question and turn on the "Turn a call into a process" action. In this case, if you enabled the action again, you probably still need automation.
I'll ask again:
1. Did this call create the specified action "Turn call into a process"?
2. Call from telephony "My calls"?

The event is supposedly created from the My Calls telephony application. But it also works strangely - there are no call events in it.
And I now decided to turn on automation in order to understand what you mean.
Just in case, I’ll say, maybe I misunderstand you because of the terminology, maybe we are talking about the same thing, or maybe from different things .. so ask questions.
Thanks
02.07.2022, 19:44

scheme is like this:
1. When creating a call, if the source of the call is not defined sourceid, then the source is taken from the settings https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/event/settings/link/source/ of these.
2. If the source is still not defined, but the contact who called has a source - then the source of the call is considered the source in your case, the contact that you called is you. There is such a change in the contact card . Those. the source of your card has id 2, it's just email. It was he who was copied into the event)
03.07.2022, 12:10

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
scheme is like this:
1. When creating a call, if the source of the call is not defined sourceid, then the source is taken from the settings https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/event/settings/link/source/ of these.

Thank you, now I understand the logic of the work.
And what should I indicate in the 'connected' field in principle for different sources: Viber, telegram, email, call?
03.07.2022, 13:19

there you usually need to specify the line of the call, i.e. Line. You can also specify to, i.e. the number of the person being called.
03.07.2022, 13:46

This only works for Call type events. For viber and email, this setting does nothing.
03.07.2022, 13:47

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
there you usually need to specify the line of the call, i.e. Line. You can also specify to, i.e. the number of the person being called.

I probably did something wrong. should I write exactly line or Line?
03.07.2022, 14:35

line or Line is the Line on which the call went. If the call has it, it is displayed in the corresponding field of the event. Those. the source can sometimes be determined from the ringing line. For example, if you have several numbers, telephonies create their own line for each of the numbers / groups of numbers and then transfer the line to which the call was made in the PUSH request.
03.07.2022, 15:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment