1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement of the functionality of directories

Good afternoon!
Prehistory - we partially use directories to display general information from other systems. Data is loaded via API.
Question:
1. Is it possible to add the functionality of summing up the directory in the form of sums by numeric columns (at the end of the display list, data is displayed by rows that are selected by filters), similar to what is in orders, but it works crookedly (screen 1-2)
2. Is it possible to add link functionality as a data type (the essence of the task is to be able to go from the directory to the process). As an option - refinement of api orders for unloading url'a + some special type of data in the directory, where we will load it all if necessary. Well, or some other option, if it's real.
Looking forward to your feedback, thanks!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Bilous V wrote:
1. Is it possible to add the functionality of summing up the directory in the form of sums by numeric columns (at the end of the display list, data is displayed by rows that are selected by filters), similar to what is in orders, but it works crookedly (screen 1-2)

Yes, the sums of the numerical columns in the directory can be finalized - it will take 3 hours

Bilous V wrote:
2. Is it possible to add link functionality as a data type (the essence of the task is to be able to go from the directory to the process). As an option - refinement of api orders for unloading url'a + some special type of data in the directory, where we will load it all if necessary. Well, or some other option, if it's real.

version without modifications - did not try to insert this link directly in HTML as a link (<a ...) ?
17.12.2020, 17:52
Original comment available on version: ru

I checked the REST API again, I don’t see the GET order url there as before
23.12.2020, 12:45

although, on the other hand, it seems like the address is static except for the id, I think you can try through the link ..
23.12.2020, 12:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment