1b.app
Link copied -

Action Change the stage of processes if there was a call with the client does not work

Есть необходимость консультации от технического специалиста по настройке системы?
Вы всегда можете обратиться к партнеры напрямую! Посмотреть список партнеров
In Automation, once a minute, the action is set to Change the stage of processes if there was a call with a client (I attached the settings screen). Processes do not switch. Please tell me what is wrong.
For example process: https://more-moto.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/03-zakazi/8581/edit/
There was an accepted call 09:48 11/16/2021 (screen attached)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Binotel may not give us completed calls every minute, so there may be a situation that the cron started at 05 minutes (for example) and the call for the task was given at 06 minutes. Accordingly, the action may not work (because it considers that the calls for the 05th minute have already been checked and they are not there). This can be fixed by rewriting the action code and replacing 1 minute with 5 for example. Adding a setting to an action will take about an hour of refinement, 5 minutes into the action settings after you can put it down yourself.
29.11.2021, 16:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer! But then the meaning in the CRM system is lost. Waiting for a manager for 2 or even 1 minute is not possible with a large number of calls. You need to switch the stage of the process as soon as the call arrives.
When you call, a call pop-up window appears, which means the system ALREADY knows that there is a call.
1. It is necessary to bind this action to the beginning of the call.
2. For the action "Turn a call into a process" it is also very inconvenient to wait a minute until the process is created. If the process is created manually using the button from the pop-up window, then duplicates are created. And actions to protect against duplicates will not remove them all.
Bottom line, there is a big need to create new actions to:
create processes from a call and change the stage by call Immediately without waiting for the end of the call.
Is it possible to do this with existing actions? If not, how much would it cost to create such activities?
29.11.2021, 23:26

Mokhov Alexey Yurievich wrote:
create processes from a call and change the stage by call Immediately without waiting for the end of the call.

Here you did not take into account one fact. For one physical conversation, from one to infinity of connections between different lines can be made. For example, when I call you at the call center, first there is a call to the XXXXXXX (general) number, then telephony looks for a free operator from this number, then redirects the call to him. In fact, telephony sent us 2 calls at that time. My number+ХХХХХХ and my number+operator with which I connected. Also, the operator can redirect calls, this is an additional +1 "call". Therefore, it is necessary to parse not from calls, but from final events.
There is an option where you can run an action for an event immediately after it is added to the system. This applies to the action "Turn a call into a process", i.e. you can make it so that when telephony pushes us an event (end of a call) so that the action works out at the same second and creates a call. You can also launch the desired action at the selected stage (i.e. you select the stage at which to launch actions once a minute immediately after the call). It will take about 3 hours to do this. As a result, within a few seconds after receiving a call from telephony, you will receive a task created by the automation action and a stage switch triggered by the stage.
30.11.2021, 10:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment