1b.app
Link copied -

Received a message on the forum "You have exceeded the limit on the number of comments created per day. Please try leaving a comment in a few hours."

1. May I know how much is the daily limit?
2. How is the counting from 00:00 or does the system count all comments for 24 hours at the time of an attempt to write a comment?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. to your account 5
2. all comments for 24 hours at the time of the attempt to write a comment
22.12.2020, 15:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
1. to your account 5
2. all comments for 24 hours at the time of the attempt to write a comment

1. That is, each user will have their own restriction, but who will not have any restrictions at all?
2. If the answer to point 1 is yes, then it turns out that I received a certain "ban", then explain why?
3. As I understand it, there is a limit on the comment and on the number of tasks, then tell me what is the limit on tasks and what is on the comments?
4. If there is a critical bug, but I got banned, then where to write / call?
5. You can display information on available comments and tasks somewhere in the profile, otherwise it’s not very nice to write a task or comment (wasted time) and then press the button and get a bummer or close access to the button leave a comment and ask a question what would the user immediately understand that he was in the "bath" and did not waste time?
23.12.2020, 14:13

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
1. That is, each user will have their own restriction, but who will not have any restrictions at all?

Rather, on the contrary, for some users (while you are 1) there will be a restriction, for the rest it will not be

2. If the answer to point 1 is yes, then it turns out that I received a certain "ban", then explain why?

This is not a ban, but a necessary measure in order for you to begin to distinguish between more important questions from all that you put. As for the comments, I hope this will shorten the clarification chains in each topic where you are the author and you will just get an answer to your question and that's it.

3. As I understand it, there is a limit on the comment and on the number of tasks, then tell me what is the limit on tasks and what is on the comments?

1 topic, 5 comments. Limits will change upwards after a while if the situation changes.

4. If there is a critical bug, but I got banned, then where to write / call?

For this you have 1 topic or 5 comments. You can definitely solve a critical problem.

5. You can display information on available comments and tasks somewhere in the profile, otherwise it’s not very nice to write a task or comment (wasted time) and then press the button and get a bummer or close access to the button leave a comment and ask a question what would the user immediately understand that he was in the "bath" and did not waste time?

As long as there are 1 such users, then this makes no sense. You know your limit, you can already calculate it.
We will deduce later
23.12.2020, 14:22

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
This is not a ban, but a necessary measure in order for you to begin to distinguish between more important questions from all that you put. As for the comments, I hope this will shorten the clarification chains in each topic where you are the author and you will just get an answer to your question and that's it.

I thought that you decide the importance of the task yourself, but judging by the comment, it turns out that all my tasks are important for you and you decided to limit me.
1. Yes, I write all the questions that I have and I think that this is normal, but you created a form for these purposes, not only for important tasks (such as a bug) if you created a forum only for important tasks and you did not try this action “ban me” as an “uncomfortable” client, then tell me which of my tasks were important and which were not important, so that I could understand what can be written here and what is not necessary, because for me this situation is still incomprehensible and I don’t understand how should I proceed further, since under such conditions of "censorship" on your part, you completely cut off the opportunity for me to work fully with your company as a client and as an integrator, so I ask you to comment and answer "which of my tasks were important and which were not important"?
2. It turns out from your logic that the form was created only in the format when the client / integrator puts an "important question" and receives an answer only from a OneBox employee, that is, it turns out that I cannot receive answers from other clients and it turns out you have a certain maximum threshold " important tasks" that you can skip a day and you decided to limit me so that the number of my tasks would not exceed this threshold and I would not "eat" the entire limit of "important tasks" right?
3. You also limited me in comments (5 comments per day) arguing that I ask a lot of questions to your answers, you think that your answers are complete and I just ask stupid questions (if so, give a couple of examples on the basis of which you made a decision , I just remember that at the moment when you "banned" me, I wrote in several old tasks in which I did not receive an answer) ?
4. Having limited me in the comments, did you not think that you do not give me the opportunity to respond to clients on the forum, as well as respond promptly to your employees in tasks, or do you think this is normal and it was intended that way?
5. Can you publish the rules for using your forum somewhere, so that all forum participants are careful and write only the amount of comments you need and only important tasks, so as not to get banned?
02.01.2021, 15:48

Create a new task or answer here?
05.01.2021, 22:12

I’ll answer here, but when there is time, since you asked questions that require the collection of information
06.01.2021, 11:29

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

I’ll answer here, but when there is time, since you asked questions that require the collection of information

Can you give a time frame for answering?
09.01.2021, 19:23

1. Yes, I write all the questions that I have and I think that this is normal, but you created a form for these purposes, not only for important tasks (such as a bug) if you created a forum only for important tasks and you did not try this action “ban me” as an “uncomfortable” client, then tell me which of my tasks were important and which were not important, so that I could understand what can be written here and what is not necessary, because for me this situation is still incomprehensible and I don’t understand how should I proceed further, since under such conditions of "censorship" on your part, you completely cut off the opportunity for me to work fully with your company as a client and as an integrator, so I ask you to comment and answer "which of my tasks were important and which were not important"?

You write questions that a normal client will never ask, or you initially realizing that your question is a refinement and in 100% of cases you will not do it, but you still create a topic for evaluation, which means that they are not useful on the forum. Sample questions:
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/server-installation/4807-kakoy-to-neponyatniy-...
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/4639-kak-chas...
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/orders/4608-dobavte-vozmozhnost-v-deystviya-is...
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/4499-rozetka-... -ne-polzovatelya---rozetkaautoactionimportorders/
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/other/3946-pochemu-v-remennih-dlya-pisem-net-t...
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/interface/3862-pochemu-net-vozmozhnosti-v-prod...
You asked a total of under 200 questions for the entire time on the forum, of which 30-40 are useful, but it takes you a lot of time to answer because you generate an average of 5 questions per day, while this number of comments (additional questions in each topic) is still in an average of 7 pieces in each ticket. No one will work for you alone, so I'm taking measures that I consider necessary and I'm not going to discuss it

2. It turns out from your logic that the form was created only in the format when the client / integrator puts an "important question" and receives an answer only from a OneBox employee, that is, it turns out that I cannot receive answers from other clients and it turns out you have a certain maximum threshold " important tasks" that you can skip a day and you decided to limit me so that the number of my tasks would not exceed this threshold and I would not "eat" the entire limit of "important tasks" right?

I answered this question above

3. You also limited me in comments (5 comments per day) arguing that I ask a lot of questions to your answers, you think that your answers are complete and I just ask stupid questions (if so, give a couple of examples on the basis of which you made a decision , I just remember that at the moment when you "banned" me, I wrote in several old tasks in which I did not receive an answer) ?

I will not go through all the tasks here is a bright example for you that I found in 10 seconds shopsupplierprocessoravail/

4. Having limited me in the comments, did you not think that you do not give me the opportunity to respond to clients on the forum, as well as respond promptly to your employees in tasks, or do you think this is normal and it was intended that way?

show me 5 topics where you replied to a client and your answer was the best or selected in the last 2 months - I have never seen your answers to clients. Show me 5 topics for the period that I gave, I will increase the limit.

5. Can you publish the rules for using your forum somewhere, so that all forum participants are careful and write only the amount of comments you need and only important tasks, so as not to get banned?

while there are no clients who are close to the ban, so I see no reason to write them for 1 person
10.01.2021, 20:09

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
You write questions that a normal client will never ask, or you initially realizing that your question is a refinement and in 100% of cases you will not do it, but you still create a topic for evaluation, which means that they are not useful on the forum. Sample questions:
/en/support/server-installation/4807-kakoy-to-neponyatniy-...
/en/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/4639-kak-chas...
/en/support/orders/4608-dobavte-vozmozhnost-v-deystviya-is...
/en/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/4499-rozetka-...
/en/support/other/3946-pochemu-v-remennih-dlya-pisem-net...
/en/support/interface/3862-pochemu-net-vozmozhnosti-v-prod...
You asked a total of under 200 questions for the entire time on the forum, of which 30-40 are useful, but it takes you a lot of time to answer because you generate an average of 5 questions per day, while this number of comments (additional questions in each topic) is still in an average of 7 pieces in each ticket. No one will work for you alone, so I'm taking measures that I consider necessary and I'm not going to discuss it

These are not estimates, I think these are bugs
You can try to create a poll among customers, so that they would vote and say it in their opinion a bug or rating
What do you think about that ?
01.02.2021, 13:50

hahahahaha, funny)
"Add Opportunity"
"Why is there no variable"
"How often is the..."
- Yes, yes, this is very similar to bugs.
You have your opinion, we have ours.
I propose to end our conversation on this, it is in your own interests.
01.02.2021, 14:46

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Ok, let's finish, remove the restrictions
01.02.2021, 16:20

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Ok, let's finish, remove the restrictions

We will certainly discuss this issue at the general meeting.
01.02.2021, 16:40

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

When and where will it be?
01.02.2021, 17:15

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

When and where will it be?

it doesn't matter to you
02.02.2021, 09:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment