1b.app
Link copied -

The task in the calendar does not open again when moving to a stage

Tasks with the BP type Collect order do not open again when you go to any stage in the calendar.
A task with the BP type A simple task, for example, reopens in the calendar when you click on any stage.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
rodion
22.09.2022, 22:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Susyak Igor
integrator wrote:
rodion

Thank you for your desire to help, but you did not understand the essence of the problem. In the calendar, after the process is transferred to any stage, the pop-up window should disappear, and then reappear with a new stage. This does not happen with BP Collect Order.
23.09.2022, 01:14

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
I think that's the reason. tick in BP Collect order є?
23.09.2022, 09:58

With this checkbox, the process will replace the calendar tab. And I need to work in a calendar with pop-up windows that should be reloaded after moving to a stage. This is clearly some kind of bug.
24.09.2022, 10:59

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
With this checkbox, the process will replace the calendar tab. And I need to work in a calendar with pop-up windows that should be reloaded after moving to a stage. This is clearly some kind of bug.

everything is correct - in order to check the calendar in the calendar, check the process for requests, you need to check the box "At the calendar, check the process for requests" yourself from the Parameters of your PSU Collect the order.
24.09.2022, 13:50

Susyak Igor
integrator wrote:

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:

everything is correct - in order to check the calendar in the calendar, check the process for requests, you need to check the box "At the calendar, check the process for requests" yourself from the Parameters of your PSU Collect the order.

I don't need to open the process in a window. I need the process to open in a POP-UP window, as it is now and how it suits me (see the video I recorded).
The problem is different. The fact is that for one BP this pop-up window is reloaded after going to any stage, but for another BP this does not happen. The window just disappears.
If you enable the checkbox you are talking about, then the process will open instead of the calendar page, and there will be no possibility to close this process and continue working with others without reloading the page, as it is intended in the calendar.
24.09.2022, 15:02

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Video bachiv on the cob. Are your tasks being processed as required?
Mark the checkbox in the BP Collect the order required to turn it on.
25.09.2022, 19:36

Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with the issue at hand.
Thanks for your help, but that's not it.
The checkbox is not enabled in any process type.
The Simple Task process works as it should, BUT not with all the steps.
I ask OneBox programmers to give an answer, what is the reason.
25.09.2022, 21:53

Can I get a response from the developers? Obviously a bug. note
06.10.2022, 14:11

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Rodion good evening
you set up new tasks, but the situation does not look like a bug, so the functionality you want to work here is like a requirement (on a BP a simple task)
mean the reason itself in the BP Collect the order - you didn’t change the order, you didn’t know how to do it, for example, you can’t figure it out - you don’t see it in the calendar?
06.10.2022, 20:29

I specifically created a test stage without any action in the BP. A simple task in which the window is reopened as needed. When switching to the test stage, the window does NOT open again.
Does it work in your box? With all processes?
Can you ask one of the developers to pay attention? They simply ignore the issue.
I am a user of the system, I do not understand why the functionality does not work the same way with the same actions. I can't find any information about this functionality anywhere. Support is not responding. Boxing partners also cannot explain what is the reason. Is this normal?
It is very similar to the fact that it only works with the processes that were by default when box was installed. The new ones don't work.
07.10.2022, 00:33

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Vibachte, I'm aware of - you have an MVP!
having changed to MVP - in my mind Simple tasks do not show up after pushing to the stage - I admit that this is such a big update, and your butt is a simple task - it is possible to work in the old way, more cached (I think after clearing the cache and won't work) .
I recommend in the new task to tell you what the MVP food is and why the policy for processing processes in the calendar has changed, which is a bug.
07.10.2022, 10:59

If you are talking about the browser cache, then it was cleaned more than once. On the OS, I also checked - it does not work
07.10.2022, 11:54

Whether or not to reopen a task does not depend on the BP, but on the setting in the current user's cards. I tried to repeat similar actions on the profit center - the processes are re-opened in the calendar regardless of the BP
Does the error repeat exclusively with your contact?
21.10.2022, 15:05

The problem is relevant for different users.
If the checkbox in the contact settings is turned off, Automatically reload the window in the calendar after the action, the windows are not reloaded at all.
When enabled, they reboot into the BP. A simple task when moving to the stages of Implementation, Completed, Cancellation of the task.
When you go to the other stages, it does not restart.

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
Whether or not to reopen a task does not depend on the BP, but on the setting in the current user's cards. I tried to repeat similar actions on the profit center - the processes are re-opened in the calendar regardless of the BP
Does the error repeat exclusively with your contact?
22.10.2022, 00:06

Can you provide a user contact and a task in which you can repeat the actions you specified?
24.10.2022, 14:47

24.10.2022, 14:56

Haven't checked yet?
30.10.2022, 14:44

Hello, did you manage to see?
02.11.2022, 14:11

Please give me an answer
03.11.2022, 13:11

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
Can you provide a user contact and a task in which you can repeat the actions you specified?

https://1b.app/ua/user/8/, can you help with the problem?
08.11.2022, 22:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment