1b.app
Link copied -

Improvements

Hello. I ordered one revision and noticed out of the corner of my eye (someone has it on YouTube video) that that user also has my revision. I can be wrong.
Do I understand correctly that if someone orders a revision, then it is available to everyone?
If yes, would you post it somewhere? We would then be dumped on your expensive improvements, if our interests coincide in the essence of the revision.
If not, then think about it. This may provide you with additional income, well, and improve BOX ... at our expense
I understand that improvements are more individual, but there are some that will be useful to everyone.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, 90% of improvements get to all other users within a few days, if the box is on the same branch where the revision was made. Those. if I make some kind of improvement for mvp, then most likely it will get into your box within a few days.
I have already seen at least one revision to the “dumped” account in which two clients divided the cost for two, it was also written about in several other topics on the forum that we don’t care how many clients (payments) you divide the cost of one or other improvement.
20.10.2020, 10:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Since about 2015, when we moved away from the development of online stores (WebProduction) and "began to become" the OneBox product company https://crm-onebox.com/ru/version/, a strict rule appeared in the company: we no longer make custom.
In plain language, it sounds like this: we do not do anything individually and exclusively, and any line of code that will be written by OneBox - the property and copyrights belong only to OneBox.
When someone orders something from us, it is either included inside OneBox (current or next version), or we do not do it at all. Initially, this was only due to the fact that we can only support one version of the product (the latest). After all, if 10 customers order something individual, we will get 10 versions of the product, and this will be a real technical hell (we had it in webproduction).
After a couple of years, it became clear that in this way we capitalize the product well, and this de facto became our model of work:
- a new client for $400 buys everything that was written earlier
- and can order improvements that are included in the product immediately
- thus the product is getting better and better, the business is capitalized
- when we started doing about 80-100 revisions a week, it became beneficial for all parties.
Answering your question "can customers chip in for improvements?".
Yes they can.
Previously, this support forum did not exist and customers could not build communication with each other, but now it is possible. And there are already such tasks.
But, it is also worth telling what will happen next:
In the coming months, we will introduce such a thing as "for everyone who is on cloud plans - any improvements are free *". Yes, there will be nuances, but the main idea is that customers who pay us consistently and constantly - we are ready to make almost any improvements for them (described on the forum) and include them in the next version. Thus, customers can develop the product on their own, paying $20-30/user/month. Yes, you will need to wait for improvement (but it's free) or switch to the orange / red version of the product (not stable).
This model is much more transparent and fair for users: it is clear what the monthly payment is paid for.
20.10.2020, 10:36
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment