1b.app
Link copied -

How to get a refund for a revision that was done incorrectly

Here is the task for revision https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015476401/edit/
As it turned out, the modification does not work correctly
In this task https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015505673/edit/ the TP employee agreed with this and started writing to the developers
But reforms began in the company and now it is not clear how to solve this issue, they said to pour everything here
I ask you to return the money for the revision, as it was not done correctly (I could not even think that they could do this, some kind of primitivism)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Here the story is simple - the integrator took money from you for revision, he bears 100% responsibility for this.
From whom he then reordered the service - this is his internal question.
OneBox's responsibility is AS IS software.
Therefore, I ask you to kick SheBo.
Well, or wait here from them for an official answer.
29.09.2020, 18:44
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Miroshnichenko Maksim Alexandrovich Administrator CEO OneBox wrote:
Here the story is simple - the integrator took money from you for revision, he bears 100% responsibility for this. From whom he then reordered the service - this is his internal question. OneBox's responsibility is AS IS software. Therefore, please kick SheBo. Well, or wait here from them for an official answer.

In this situation, I acted as an integrator and I set the task for the developer, that is, I am the author, and I set the task for SheBo because I thought it was just a bug, and in the process of solving (through consultations) I already received an answer that this is not a bug, but just a developer did.
In general, there was a complete misunderstanding, although, as for me, everything was described clearly and not ambiguously
29.09.2020, 23:59

In this case, these are your internal "integrator vs integrator-developer" problems.
The fact is that the developers are not part of OneBox, but a physically separate company with its own rules and responsibilities.
Even I, when I order something from them, for them it is "a package of tasks from Max as from a client."
Therefore, from my point of view, the story is simple:
- ordered from the integrator, paid and accepted - everything is completed.
- ordered, paid, kept silent - everything is completed.
- ordered, paid, but not accepted - discuss with him within the framework of the task that you ordered.
01.10.2020, 13:22

Ordered even when they were not integrators
To whom to write and where?
01.10.2020, 13:48

1. Who accepted the money and how?
2. Who accepted or did not accept the revision? In this task https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015476401/edit/ I see you as the author, and not a single comment that something is wrong.
01.10.2020, 21:07

Miroshnichenko Maxim Aleksandrovich CEO OneBox wrote:
1. Who accepted the money and in what way?2. Who accepted or did not accept the revision? In this task https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015476401/edit/ I see you as the author, and not a single comment that something is wrong.

1. Money was credited to the current account on the account
2. I was then told by Ustimenko that all bugs should be put on the TP
01.10.2020, 22:16

2. I was then told by Ustimenko that all bugs should be put on the TP

Can you confirm this somehow?
For Ustimenko: or refute.
02.10.2020, 10:49

Miroshnichenko Maxim Aleksandrovich CEO OneBox wrote:
2. I was then told by Ustimenko that all bugs should be put on TP. Can you somehow confirm this? For Ustimenko: or refute.

I can't find it, I don't have access to filters, I know that it was in this project https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/proekti-klienta/2015116336/edit/
I remember that I put a few more bugs on the TP and showed a screenshot there that Ustimenko said to put on the TP there, and then they duplicated this screen several times
02.10.2020, 15:00

Kupriyan Vlad Valerievich
Client wrote:
Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich CEO OneBox wrote / a: 2. I was then told by Ustimenko that all bugs should be put on TP. Can you somehow confirm this? For Ustimenko: or refute. .ua/admin/customorder/proekti-klienta/2015116336/edit/ I remember that I put a few more bugs on the TP and showed a screenshot there that Ustimenko said to put on the TP there and then they duplicated this screen several times

I still don't understand what exactly is the problem? there is a revision, and when it was done, you were in boxing and had access
but I don't see a single comment that something is wrong. What is the question then?
02.10.2020, 15:09

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:
Kupriyan Vlad ValeryevichThe client wrote:Miroshnichenko Maxim Aleksandrovich CEO OneBox wrote/a:2. I was then told by Ustimenko that all bugs should be put on TP. Can you somehow confirm this? For Ustimenko: or refute. .ua/admin/customorder/proekti-klienta/2015116336/edit/P... that I put a few more bugs on the TP and showed a screenshot there that Ustimenko said to put on the TP there and then they duplicated this screen several timesI don’t understand yet what exactly is the problem? there is a revision and when it was done then you were in boxing and had more than one comment available that something was wrong, I don’t see it. What is the question then?

It doesn’t work, I posted a bug on the TP, they constantly gave it feedback and closed it as a consultation
Everything works fundamentally differently than I set the task
Here they put up a bug https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015506078/edit/ closed with a consultation (they took money from Yura)
Here is another bug https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015508539/edit/ closed with a consultation (the money was taken from Yura)
Here is another well, there is already a reject https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015523511/edit/
Then they promised me for a long time to solve the problem, then they offered 50/50, then they sent me here in general
How can this issue be resolved (despite the fact that it is very insidious, the bottom line is that at first glance it works as it should, but then when we started adding new products, it became clear later that it works one-time, that is, as a bulk fill function, and not a constant parameter, in short, some kind of nonsense at the same time, the TP was completely on my side, which is why it exposed bugs)?
02.10.2020, 15:54

Kupriyan Vlad Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote: Kupriyan Vlad ValerievichClient wrote: Miroshnichenko Maxim Aleksandrovich CEO OneBox wrote: 2. I was then told by Ustimenko that all bugs should be put on TP. Can you somehow confirm this? For Ustimenko: or refute. .ua/admin/customorder/proekti-klienta/2015116336/edit/P... that I put a few more bugs on the TP and showed a screenshot there that Ustimenko said to put on the TP there and then they duplicated this screen several timesI don’t understand yet what exactly is the problem? there is a revision and when it was done then you were in boxing and had more than one comment available that something was wrong, I don’t see it. What is the question then? It doesn’t work, I posted a bug on the TP, they constantly fedbacked it and closed it as a consultation. Everything works fundamentally differently from the way I set the task. Here is a bug https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/ issue/2015506078/edit/ closed with a consultation (the money was taken from Yura) already rejected https://box.webproduction.ua/admin/customorder/issue/2015523511/edit/ Then they promised me to solve the problem for a long time, then they offered 50/50 and then they sent me here How can I solve this issue (despite the fact that it is very insidious, the bottom line is that at first glance it works as it should, but then when we started adding new products, it became clear later that it works one-time, that is, as a function of mass filling, and not a constant parameter, in short, some kind of nonsense at this TP is completely was on my side, that's why it exposed bugs)?

Wait, in the revision you indicated exactly where the setting should be and what it should do - did you do it? - Yes .
You did not consult before finalizing what you want to solve and how, you just set the task "make me a setting here so that it automatically ticks" . In that link that you indicated, do you see anything other than the save button? - me not.
In total, you yourself came up with a solution, and when you realized that you didn’t think over the task at all, you decided to put bugs on the TP, which, dumb as a door, doesn’t understand what should be in the end.
Now tell me why am I wrong?
02.10.2020, 16:06

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:
"make me a setting here so that it automatically ticks"

Yes, I wrote “automatically” like that, and so it doesn’t work automatically, after each new product you need to go into each filter and press the save button, if you have 100 filters, then after adding 1 product you need to go into each filter and click save, where is "automatic"
I couldn’t understand at all how the developer could think of such a functional logic, at least he had already made some kind of footnote so that the user would understand that this setting would work as a mass filling of a parameter, that is, he pressed save, and it filled it in, but when adding a product, it works will not, although all the other settings that are on that page, they just work when you add
02.10.2020, 16:16

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote: "make me a setting here so that the checkboxes are automatically ticked" Yes, I wrote "automatically" and so it does not work automatically, you need to go into each filter after each new product and press the save button if you have 100 filters, then after adding 1 product you need to go into each filter and click save, where is "automatic" here. I couldn't understand at all how the developer could think of such a logic of the functionality, at least he had already made some kind of footnote so that the user would understand what this setting works as a mass filling of the parameter, that is, I clicked save, and it filled it in, but when adding a product, it will not work, although all the other settings that are on that page, they just work when adding

Vlad, when saving, it automatically puts down. If you have a different logic for the word "automatically", then you should have indicated this, no one guesses on the coffee grounds. But you didn’t even indicate a single comment in the revision, just after XX months you realized that this did not solve your issue and began to press the TP. So, at the time of submitting the revision, you had to think over and describe at least what you need to get in the end.
I consider the issue closed, I have nothing more to add here, these endless disputes knowing you.
02.10.2020, 16:21

I understand that automatically, it’s not when you save the filter, but it’s automatic, when you add a product, the filter parameters are set automatically, I understand that I didn’t paint it like a child, I probably needed to see who would do the task and probably then add it, I’m sure that if you or Tyndyk or a more experienced employee did the task, they would do it as it should, but it is clear that the inexperienced employee did as he thought.
By the way, this employee already had several "sins" when he stupidly wrote to the bug that this should work and the TP gave me his answers, I had to chew them like children and give examples and then the bug was fixed (after a couple of days of evidence)
I offer solutions to the situation:
1. You copy here the TK that I put and just let the readers vote how they understood the TK and then if I had more "+" you make a return
2. You compensate for all 3 hours (like there were so many) so as not to waste not your time, not mine
3. You compensate 50%, i.e. 1.5
4. In order not to compensate, you just finish how it should work
5. You just put a bolt on this problem, just write about it here in writing (so that I would have hope for a solution and not wait for answers and not ping in this task)
02.10.2020, 16:56

Will there be a solution for this task or no one sees messages on this task and create a new one?
21.12.2020, 13:22

Will there be a solution for this task or no one sees messages on this task and create a new one?

These are pointless arguments, I don’t see the point in wasting time on them.
21.12.2020, 14:00

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

I offered 5 options, choose any one that is closer to you and fix it here and close the topic
21.12.2020, 14:05

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

I offered 5 options, choose any one that is closer to you and fix it here and close the topic

I was not responsible for your revision, and you were its author within the system and you installed it, so you choose your option
21.12.2020, 14:48

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
I was not responsible for your revision, and you were its author within the system and you installed it, so you choose your option

Do you agree to any option that I choose from those described above?
21.12.2020, 15:09

Option 5 - we put the bolt on your problem.
Why? Yes, because I spend about 10K UAH / month purely on your questions and tasks, without receiving anything in return.
This is my official answer, I don't answer anymore in this thread.
21.12.2020, 20:18

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
getting nothing in return.

Why nothing, you get an excellent tester of your software, in combat conditions :)
21.12.2020, 21:38

Why nothing, you get an excellent tester of your software, in combat conditions :)

yeah, go test Bitrix, and then roll out an invoice to them saying "I'm a tester."
We didn't hire you.
22.12.2020, 18:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment