1b.app
Link copied -

In OneBox OS, only certified partners and premium partners (integrators) will have access to settings and business processes

Dear partners, I have good news for you!
Now in OneBox (any version), access to settings (business processes and a bunch of options) is available to users with admin (level 3) access rights.
In OneBox OS, it will be completely different: by default, the client and client employees do not have access to OneBox settings and business processes. By default, the client cannot change almost any settings himself. It is necessary to change - contact integrators or become an integrator yourself (you need to pass an exam). Roughly speaking, we will now control the fact “who can change the settings in this particular box”.
This seems crazy to current clients, but it's worth explaining why I decided to do this:
1. OneBox has a huge bunch of checkboxes that cleverly affect the logic of the entire system. And if you give access to someone who does not know what he is doing, how it affects the system, then this will lead to bugs, for which we or integrators will have to take the rap for free. Now
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

Лосик Лилия Владимировна
Администратор проектов
And when will there be an internship for integrators and is it necessary to recertify existing integrator partners?
11.03.2021, 19:23
Original comment available on version: ru

And when will there be an internship for integrators and is it necessary to recertify existing integrator partners?

Yes, because OS.
11.03.2021, 19:25
Как со мной связаться - никак :)

1. You made such an incomprehensible product, the checkbox is placed in an absolutely inappropriate place and which has an absolutely inappropriate name can work completely incomprehensibly and at the same time without any explanation (!?!?!?!?), you can’t even give an example write, I'll give you a hundred, but now you want to shift all responsibility to integrators? Your employees do not know how part of the functionality works because it was previously made individually for Vasya Pupkin without any technical specifications and somehow miraculously ended up in PRODUCTION !! ??!
2. Who are integrators? - Your employees? Who is Igor Ustimenko? - why does he perform improvements in the system that get EVERYONE? Who is Yuri Bolotyan? Don't put eggs in different baskets. Your customers know and understand everything.
3. Do you really believe in the utopia that someone will sell business processes on what market? Every adequate person who has worked with processes in at least several companies understands that not a single process is suitable from one company to another. And buying some templates for money is insanity. It will never work. And even if so, then for this there is an agreement between the client and the integrator, who solve all the stupid questions.
I have a lot more questions, but please answer at least these. And don't forget the reputation :)
11.03.2021, 20:31

Maxim, I read your cry from the heart, but I don’t understand where the questions are. I'm not shy.
1. You write that OneBox is not an understandable product. Yes. You don't like it. Yes.
Do I want to shift all responsibility to integrators and customers. Yes.
And all software vendors do exactly the same, for example, google, microsoft, ibm, oracle. Read any user agreement.
2. No, integrators are separate companies. Fully. I have 0 influence there. 0. I don't earn anything from them. Nothing!
Here is a list of integrators - https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/?tags[]=System%20integrator%20OneBox
Why did "everyone" suddenly decide that I founded all these companies or somehow manage them?
3. Clients - will not.
Integrators - will be.
Utopia is what is happening in the CRM/ERP market right now.
I already pass this criticism more than once, sorry, armor.
11.03.2021, 20:45

I thought my questions were obvious, okay:
1. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to systematize and organize everything that has been done with onebox? Yes, it’s trite, write to each checkmark what it does!
2. Are you currently comparing yourself to google, microsoft, ibm? ^_^
You only notice something easy to answer.
3. Do you understand that no training will be effective and useful, because your employees do not know how this or that functionality works?
4. I will write again: Who is Ustimenko and why does he make improvements that fall into all boxes. Who are all these people who will appreciate the improvements that are then completed or not completed for weeks? Who is Yuri Bolotnoy?
5. Don't want to go on a zoom conference with your clients / integrators to answer all the questions in person?
Take an interest in "your" integrators - how often they implement other people's power supplies to their clients :)
This is not a cry from the heart. This is the reaction of each of your clients to the next messages about innovation, with a product for which they paid money and planned long-term cooperation :)
11.03.2021, 21:00

1. Everyone thinks it's better, but it's not.
Let me give you an example with a car dealership.
2. Not only with them, but with all software vendors without exception.
These are the rules of the game in this market.
I don't show off, I just follow them. And unlike the majority in this market, where everyone says "how everything will be fine" - I answer as it is, as I think, as I act. I don't have to choose words to sound good.
3. Just learning? Of course it's not efficient. But signing an agreement for responsibility for settings is already better.
4. Igor Ustimenko is a separate integrator company, structured as FOP Ustimenko, from whom I order the development of the OneBox software product as I need it, represented by the director of TOV WEBPRODUCTION. Under the agreement, all property rights are transferred to TOV WEBPRODUCTION. Also, according to the same agreement, all the improvements that he makes for the product must automatically be included in the product, otherwise he is forbidden to take on them.
Anticipating your counter question:
OneBox does not hide the fact that any refinement of the product for the client will be done for money AND included in the product.
This is done solely so that OneBox can support this revision and make it into the next version.
If you do not do this, then you will order improvements for 10,000 USD, they are yours, but when you update the product, you will have to pay another 10,000 USD to make it work with the new version. We already tried this process 6-7 years ago. The clients didn't like it.
5. No.
I am ready to respond publicly on this forum and nowhere else without any problems.
If any client, partner, lead writes to me in a messenger or calls - my answer will always be the same: "want to receive information directly from me - ask a question on the forum." I do this on purpose so that no one can ever accuse OneBox and / or me of not answering someone and / or distorting information under the guise of "but Miroshnichenko told / wrote me something else." Therefore, only here and nowhere else.
11.03.2021, 21:19

1. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to systematize and organize everything that has been done with onebox? Yes, it’s trite, write to each checkmark what it does!

Here's an example from a car dealership:
The very fact that the client can change the parameters in the car control units will only lead to problems for the factory AND will devalue the work of branded dealer service stations.
You do not demand from the factory that in front of 6,000 parameters in the main control unit of the car, write the comment "what does this field do."
You do not require windows to write in front of each checkmark in the registry (hello regedit) what it does.
11.03.2021, 21:23

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:

The very fact that the client can change the parameters in the car control units will only lead to problems for the factory AND will devalue the work of branded dealer service stations.
You do not demand from the factory that in front of 6,000 parameters in the main control unit of the car, write the comment "what does this field do."
You do not require windows to write in front of each checkmark in the registry (hello regedit) what it does.

Good evening! But the client receives the car and windows completely ready for use with factory settings and with a guarantee of trouble-free operation during the warranty period. And in the appendix there are manuals, where the rules of use and what cannot be done are clearly spelled out.
And the client receives OneBox in the form of a "Assemble it yourself" constructor. No instructions or warranties.
11.03.2021, 21:58

OneBox CEO wrote:
1. OneBox has a huge bunch of checkboxes that cleverly affect the logic of the entire system. And if you give access to someone who does not know what he is doing, how it affects the system, then this will lead to bugs, for which we or integrators will have to take the rap for free. Now on our forum, 50% of questions are generated like “I put a couple of checkmarks here and put 500 actions on the stage - why is everything stupid?”. And we need to answer this, and this is the time of employees, and this is money, and now they are more than these clients paid for the boxes.

In my opinion, this is a typical mistake of a survivor. Maxim, ask yourself how many clients DO NOT seek help on the forum in order to put a couple of ticks or put an elementary action on a stage.

OneBox CEO wrote:
2. I need to make sure that integrators are important and valued.
Because our growth model does not depend on satisfied customers, but on satisfied integrators.

Anti-marketing?
3. I've been with the vanbox for about half a year, spent a huge amount of time on the video and studying the settings. Now there are a couple of really working PSUs. I planned to do more, which is simpler myself, which is more difficult with integrators. Do I understand correctly that in the future I will not have access to My PSUs? and I have to pay an integrator for each sneeze?
11.03.2021, 22:08

OneBox CEO wrote:

I don't think so.
A very bad example. If I buy a car, I don't need to integrate it into me. I sat down and went.
And if you need to twist the seats - I should not look for the adjustment button, which for some reason is located in the trunk under the spare wheel and is signed "button".
I think you understand the analogy, but if not. So here's an example:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/stock/2927-rabota-bloka-quotprodukti-korzini-v...
It seems to me that everyone here knows Evgeny. Your employee (or is he also not a oneboxa employee?), who is doing what teaches CPM setup, asks the developers (?) how this or that works. And there are plenty of such examples.
That's what needs to be fought, not windmills.
11.03.2021, 22:15

Good evening! But the client receives the car and windows completely ready for use with factory settings and with a guarantee of trouble-free operation during the warranty period. And in the appendix there are manuals, where the rules of use and what cannot be done are clearly spelled out.

1.... subject to timely service exclusively at official service stations, for money.
2. in modern automakers "warranty" is an option that costs about 800 euros for 4 years. And I'm not kidding at all.

Do I understand correctly that in the future I will not have access to My PSUs?

OneBox OS, if you switch to it - rather yes.
Complete basic training and pass the basic certification - get access.
But it is not exactly.
So far, I don’t see a problem in giving access to the settings to those cloud clients who ask questions in essence, behave politely on the forum, sometimes recommend the product, and do not present for every incomprehensible “this is a critical bug urgently urgently fix the vanbox”.
11.03.2021, 22:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment