1b.app
Link copied -

Where are the appearance settings and what is displayed in this notification menu

After the update, the information is not shown as it was configured, this is Kasha with information that cannot be viewed without opening the process
it used to be set up to see what you need, but now it’s not clear what is being shown here, since the information is merged and there is nothing that is needed in the message.
couldn't find settings
+ the process opens from this notification center for much longer than on the old box
one disappointment from the new box so far, and speed and lag in a bunch of processes
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

to customize the notifications displayed, click on your profile and go to the notification settings:
09.08.2021, 22:10
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

so here only types of notifications can be turned on, but what to show in these notifications is not, but it was. Why did they remove a useful thing in the new box?
now it’s really impossible to make out anything here, but earlier it was possible to configure what I need to be shown here and it was mega convenient
and to watch it opens for a very long time now 10-30 seconds often takes
09.08.2021, 22:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
so here only types of notifications can be turned on, but what to show in these notifications is not, but it was. Why did they remove a useful thing in the new box?
now it’s really impossible to make out anything here, but earlier it was possible to configure what I need to be shown here and it was mega convenient
and to watch it opens for a very long time now 10-30 seconds often takes

Unfortunately, the notifications have become meaningless.
When I switched to OS, I tried to set it up, but nothing happened. Now, about once a week, I just clean the list because of the annoying number of them (Screenshot_19.jpg).
The settings that, suggested by Alexander Chizhik, simply enable or disable all notifications, but that's why notifications should display everything in a row (countdown started; .... edited; etc.) - I don't know :( (Screenshot of (171 ))
09.08.2021, 22:44

and I'm talking about the same thing, a bunch of cool things are gone, the interface has become more difficult to use, there is no left menu, well, the disappointment is solid for now. all employees spit on ease of use and ask to return the old box. for banal permanent actions, you need to make more clicks to carry them out. this is extremely inconvenient and the visualization of only the graphics has improved, I don’t see any convenience in the new functionality, alas
09.08.2021, 22:48

and I'm talking about the same thing, a bunch of cool things are gone, the interface has become more difficult to use, there is no left menu, well, the disappointment is solid for now. all employees spit on ease of use and ask to return the old box. for banal permanent actions, you need to make more clicks to carry them out. this is extremely inconvenient and the visualization of only the graphics has improved, I don’t see any convenience in the new functionality, alas

This resistance to innovation - it has always been and will always be. You can create a topic and describe suggestions for the work of the notification center in it.
10.08.2021, 08:56
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
It seems to me that we are talking about these settings?
I think it would be great to add them to the user's notification settings, I generated a request https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/security/10034-os---dobavit-nastroyki-uvedomle...
10.08.2021, 15:51

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:

This resistance to innovation - it has always been and will always be. You can create a topic and describe suggestions for the work of the notification center in it.

resistance not to innovations, but to the fact that convenient things disappeared, the global search and the left menu were convenient, the notification center did not cause any complaints. now there is a display of information in the form of a continuous stream of information that is not readable in this form, for each process there is information that is important, the rest is not essential, but here it is shown in the majority that which is not essential, this is the problem
13.08.2021, 22:31

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
It seems to me that we are talking about these settings?
I think it would be great to add them to the user's notification settings, I generated a request https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/security/10034-os---dobavit-nastroyki-uvedomle...

No, for example, I need a certain set of information on the BP: Client / Phone / Delivery method / Status / Additional field with comments and so on. now it shows the last process action, in most cases useless information for me, in the absence of important. and there is no way to configure what to display important, and then you can what is.
13.08.2021, 22:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment