1b.app
Link copied -

Lost all photos from all products

Dear friends, we need your emergency help.
In the morning, the working day started not BRIGHTLY at all, ERRORS began on the feeds of uploads to trading platforms ... I go to Products and I'm surprised that all the photos from the goods are LOST.
What to do (((((((((((((
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

GERA
BAAs Dev.
In Two stores of TP Rozetka, all goods were turned off due to the lack of photos in FIDE ..................
I HAVE THE LAST ORDERS ON THE 6th, THE STORES HAVE BEEN STOPPING WITHOUT A SINGLE ORDER ALL DAY .........
HOW TO RESPOND TO ALL THIS???????
07.08.2021, 22:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. We found what the problem was, it was due to the "Delete old files" action. On os, a new format for storing images, they are stored in files, and since photos were created earlier, the action deleted them. We will fix the action so that it does not do such things. Do you have a file with photos from which you can take links to photos and upload them again?
09.08.2021, 10:54

GERA
BAAs Dev.

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. We found what the problem was, it was due to the "Delete old files" action. On os, a new format for storing images, they are stored in files, and since photos were created earlier, the action deleted them. We will fix the action so that it does not do such things. Do you have a file with photos from which you can take links to photos and upload them again?

unfortunately, it’s hardly possible to pull it back from the prom
I managed to disable the exchange of photos on the prom
09.08.2021, 18:05

please give a link to your prom yml file with photos - I will take a photo from it and upload it to the products. How are the products on the prom related to the products in the box? What do they have in common?
09.08.2021, 18:07

GERA
BAAs Dev.
the article they have is unique and the same between the two systems
please write to telegram messenger or viber 0932266440
I don't want to share the feed to the public
09.08.2021, 19:38

GERA
BAAs Dev.

strelec wrote:

OneBox production wrote:

unfortunately, it’s hardly possible to pull it back from the prom
I managed to disable the exchange of photos on the prom

I have it configured in automation as importing finished data from the site back into the system, you can take it ....
09.08.2021, 19:43

GERA
BAAs Dev.

OneBox production wrote:
please give a link to your prom yml file with photos - I will take a photo from it and upload it to the products. How are the products on the prom related to the products in the box? What do they have in common?

I have it configured in automation as importing finished data from the site back into the system, you can take it ....
09.08.2021, 19:45

Good afternoon. Photos began to be uploaded from a file that is specified in the import action with the caption "Content from PROMA". After half an hour, all the photos that are in the file will be poured into the box
10.08.2021, 09:16

GERA
BAAs Dev.

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Photos began to be uploaded from a file that is specified in the import action with the caption "Content from PROMA". After half an hour, all the photos that are in the file will be poured into the box

Thank you, the main thing is additional photos, so that they are flooded, because in the goods now, in the additional photos there is nothing, but the plugs are visible)))
10.08.2021, 09:25

Add. is there a photo on the prom? In this file, the first products do not have them.
10.08.2021, 09:33

GERA
BAAs Dev.

OneBox production wrote:
Add. is there a photo on the prom? In this file, the first products do not have them.

Yes, about 70% of the assortment has additional photos
10.08.2021, 11:51

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Here I am for 1 product on an example: Tent tourist UKRAINE 4 local (200 x 200 x 135)
And there are many such products.
In that feed there are products with additional pictures))) If there is a stub for several pictures in the product, then these additional pictures were on the prom))))
10.08.2021, 12:08

GERA
BAAs Dev.

OneBox production wrote:

Can you please tell me when the rest (additional) pictures will be uploaded ???
Thanks to.
11.08.2021, 15:02

Good afternoon. Uploaded additional photos. In about half an hour or an hour, all products will have a photo + additional photo
13.08.2021, 11:35

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Thank you !
13.08.2021, 18:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment