1b.app
Link copied -

Inconsistency of the warehouse journal with warehouse operations - how to understand what is the problem? please give me answer and solution

I have a problem, I cannot review the operations for a specific warehouse separately and calculate the error. either I did not figure out how to do this, or the system does not have such an opportunity.
For example, in the information about the write-off of goods, I do not see the balance in a particular warehouse, but only the total quantity in warehouses Before action

and if the goods are in 2 or more warehouses, then it is very difficult to consider changes in a particular warehouse of the balance from the operation. It seems to be possible in general, but it is by no means obvious.
here is an example
- 10 units credited, balance 0 to warehouse 2
- moved 5 to the Main warehouse
-then it should be like this
but it wasn’t there, that’s what actually draws the warehouse log
here is how the return went
and after it write-off
I don’t know how such mathematics is c
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Let's say you have 10 items in stock. You make a posting of 1 piece: you are informed in the warehouse before the action of 10 pieces. This number counts the balance at the time of posting and records this number forever for the operation. Then you take and decide to delete one of the credits / write-offs that you did earlier 3 days before. When it is deleted, the number 10 will remain the same in the new posting (in fact, the goods have allegedly already become smaller, because you edited another operation retroactively).
18.06.2021, 10:48
Original comment available on version: ru

how many faced operations of this nature, not a single manager told me this. Then the question is, maybe this is a refinement. Fixing ALL actions in the log. If there is a need to change backdated or delete (well, this happens in fact), then the operation was displayed at the time of deletion or editing in the journal, as Deleted (quantity and quantity before the action), edited receipt / sale Quantity and quantity before the action and after.
The log should show any action that changes the quantity or cost of a product.
Otherwise, it is almost impossible to find ends in goods that are sold in hundreds, the magazine should display all the actions in the warehouse, that's why it is a magazine.
now we can’t determine which products we have with errors and just started writing them off as we found them, as this brought daily losses (the presence of a non-existent product on sale) + received several reviews for canceling orders due to out of stock, and this worsens the rating and affects sales on the Sites.
18.06.2021, 12:19

Enable the system setting "When viewing a warehouse operation, calculate the value of the field "Quantity in stock before action" in real time". I think she knows what she's doing
18.06.2021, 13:17

clack clack wrote:
Enable the system setting "When viewing a warehouse operation, calculate the value of the field "Quantity in stock before action" in real time". I think she knows what she's doing

as I understand it, this is a new revision. but think about what I wrote about displaying all operations in the warehouse (deleting, editing) in the log. it is much clearer and more informative in use, and if something is wiser with earlier arrivals, then you can see who + Comments in posting will not be superfluous. The functionality of boxing is not sufficient here in my opinion as a user who has encountered such a problem.
we will have to do an extraordinary inventory simply, this is a labor-intensive process
22.06.2021, 22:13

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
I understand this is a new update.

Misunderstood me. I wrote, quote: "turn on the XXX setting." This means that you can turn it on, this means that it is already there.

but think about what he wrote about displaying all operations in the warehouse in the log (deleting, editing)

We will not show deleted operations, they are removed from the database. Once deleted, they do not exist for the system.

Comments in posting will not be superfluous

Write, who prevents commenting on postings?
22.06.2021, 22:57

there is no block with Comments in the posting menu, and there is no such block to insert into the template in the settings
22.06.2021, 23:37

You need to look at the settings of other blocks, more specifically: Posting block-> Optional fields that need to be displayed
23.06.2021, 10:08

clack clack wrote:
You need to look at the settings of other blocks, more specifically: Posting block-> Optional fields that need to be displayed

Thank you, I found it.
Could evaluate the implementation of the revision of the warehouse. Re-accounting. A function for the Admin that allows you to draw a red line during the stock count, as if fixing the balance at the time of its implementation and not allowing you to change something in the processes that were after the penultimate stock count before the current one. A kind of safeguard against manipulations with old parishes.
for example, they recalculated the goods in the warehouse, displayed the correct quantity and fixed it. from the moment of this re-accounting, the warehouse will take its quantity indicators as zero, as the first posting of the goods, considering that everything that was before it is not important and not giving the opportunity to change something before it.
this will allow you to somehow fix for yourself the correctness of maintaining the warehouse. otherwise, a mistake or dishonest actions can be done in the warehouse
23.06.2021, 13:27

I don't understand what it will give you and how you are going to "fuck things up in the warehouse". Go into any product - it shows how much of it is actually in stock, what's the problem?
24.06.2021, 12:43

I’ll tell you more about how I have an inventory every 3 months in my company and there were no problems with matching the base / fact (on the little things) and then at one moment severe inconsistencies begin, goods that were out of stock for a long time appeared (from a month to half a year) and they began to find out, and on September 15, 2020, a double arrival of goods was found, i.e. there were operations of a complete write-off and then posting to the warehouse of All goods (it was necessary, the developers then solved one problem) and figuratively the write-off of the goods from the magazine disappeared, within 2 days 2 arrivals, and there were no write-offs, but there should be a write-off / arrival, write-off / parish, so it was then.
and everything is going to hell for me, a bunch of goods appear automatically on the sites, there are orders for goods that have not been available for a long time, and no one has named the reason for this.
therefore, it will give me zeroing (figurative). here in the accounting department the balance is reduced at the end of the month / quarter, and in the warehouse, they recalculated, if necessary, edited (written off, added to the credit), deduced the correct data and drew a line. from the moment the line is drawn, the system counts as figuratively from scratch, no changes in processes until the line is drawn can affect the warehouse.
I see this as a solution to the problem. since I encountered one and it can be so large-scale that it takes the entire staff for a week to solve it, and this is even for a salary. very expensive and hassle on my head
24.06.2021, 15:36

I’ll tell you more about how I have an inventory every 3 months in my company and there were no problems with matching the base / fact (on the little things) and then at one moment severe inconsistencies begin, goods that were out of stock for a long time appeared (from a month to half a year) and they began to find out, and on September 15, 2020, a double arrival of goods was found, i.e. there were operations of a complete write-off and then posting to the warehouse of All goods (it was necessary, the developers then solved one problem) and figuratively the write-off of the goods from the magazine disappeared, within 2 days 2 arrivals, and there were no write-offs, but there should be a write-off / arrival, write-off / parish, so it was then.
and everything is going to hell for me, a bunch of goods appear automatically on the sites, there are orders for goods that have not been available for a long time, and no one has named the reason for this.

I wrote to you above that it was a failure in the system, now it has been fixed.
If you want to do a complete inventory once a quarter, then just when you need to unload all your goods in xls, set the action "Delete all warehouse balances and the history of warehouse operations of products", run it - make sure that all warehouse operations are deleted and come the goods again from file.
24.06.2021, 17:33

clack clack wrote:

I wrote to you above that it was a failure in the system, now it has been fixed.
If you want to do a complete inventory once a quarter, then just when you need to unload all your goods in xls, set the action "Delete all warehouse balances and the history of warehouse operations of products", run it - make sure that all warehouse operations are deleted and come the goods again from file.

Then there will be no history, no link to processes, and this is oh so useful. The functionality that I described would be much more convenient and would protect against "failures". this failure cost me _____ days of work, in money it is more than the cost of an annual renewal for all my licenses. this is oh so stressful and should not be in the system. fixing the balance would be much more convenient to use
24.06.2021, 20:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment