1b.app
Link copied -

Unable to ship item

Answers:

Hello.
Please specify at which stage of the output we can switch in the specified process in order to get the specified error? For you have displayed 2 shipment statuses + 1 procedure, and I would like to check what the problem is.
20.02.2021, 16:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Hello.
Please specify at which stage of the output we can switch in the specified process in order to get the specified error? For you have displayed 2 shipment statuses + 1 procedure, and I would like to check what the problem is.

Hello! You can go to the "Shipped" stage. But at the moment the product does not light up "green" and there is no way to reserve it from a task from the products block.
23.02.2021, 08:51

The above process is not available.
23.02.2021, 14:37

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
The above process is not available.

https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-v-workote/134210/edit/
23.02.2021, 15:27

Bogomaz Dmitry Vladimirovich wrote:
But at the moment the product does not light up "green" and there is no way to reserve it from a task from the products block.

From what I see - in the warehouse you have a balance with the color "Black", and in the order the associated additional field is filled with "Black"
24.02.2021, 16:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment