1b.app
Link copied -

Ochіkuvany prihіd

Є table, in yak_y v_dobrazhaєtsya och_kuvany when goods are delivered to the warehouse. Implemented through external business processes.
/admin/shop/report/expected/products/
How did you transfer information to this "svіt" on goods, if not tied to the appointment of customers? For be it a company - tse half of all purchases. I do not think that such functionality is not transferable.
For example, client, if you want to improve the assortment of goods at your place and buy goods that the new one did not have in stock (obviously, there is no need for them).
Abo is the form of a request for a post-employee and a bachelor, that it is possible to replace the goods A, which will soon end, or the month will end.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Korets Valentin
Client wrote:
For example, client, if you want to improve the assortment of goods at your place and buy goods that the new one did not have in stock (obviously, there is no need for them).
Abo is the form of a request for a post-employee and a bachelor, that it is possible to replace the goods A, which will soon end, or the month will end.

https://orc-test.kiev.ua/admin/shop/storage/report/reserve/ is the minimum reserve not suitable for you?
You can add, as you say, the goods that you need - and after the action on them, automatically create processes for purchasing from the supplier.
22.01.2021, 18:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Well, why would a new order be formed for the post-employee?
And with him, vіdpovіno, dubluvannya usієї avtomatizії, scho is not necessary.
In practice, well, anyway. The formation of a large order to the post-employee, for example, at 600 positions, part of the goods there is spent on the order of the client, the part is added manually (without attachment to the order of the client), potіm mustache drukєtsya, vіdpravlyaєsya on the post office to the post-employee. It is necessary that everything was saved.
I feed, through the axis of the doopration:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/stock/5777-zrobiti-doopratsyuvannya/
We need a lot of points coming in the tables. Functional in box, nibi, є on tsomu. Ale pratsyuє vin even marvelous.
22.01.2021, 19:20

Korets Valentin wrote:
Well, why would a new order be formed for the post-employee?
And with him, vіdpovіno, dubluvannya usієї avtomatizії, scho is not necessary.
In practice, well, anyway. The formation of a large order to the post-employee, for example, at 600 positions, part of the goods there is spent on the order of the client, the part is added manually (without attachment to the order of the client), potіm mustache drukєtsya, vіdpravlyaєsya on the post office to the post-employee. It is necessary that everything was saved.

Well, here I don’t know how you work - that’s why I offer more obvious options for me.
And for customer orders, do you also make orders from the supplier with some frequency (for example, orders to suppliers are filled all day on customer orders, and then you order in the evening)?
If yes, then maybe you need automation for min.reserves to work at some time and instead of creating new orders of your own, it searches for existing ones by suppliers (at the initial stages)?

Korets Valentin wrote:
I feed, through the axis of the doopration:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/stock/5777-zrobiti-doopratsyuvannya/
We need a lot of points coming in the tables. Functional in box, nibi, є on tsomu. Ale pratsyuє vin even marvelous.

I recommend that you discuss the relevant improvements in the relevant topics.
25.01.2021, 14:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment