1b.app
Link copied -

Sort Order in the Inventory Report

Answers:

Good afternoon. I don’t quite understand what the global difference is if you don’t explicitly scroll through the list of categories to find it with your eyes, but use autocomplete and enter the name of this category
03.12.2020, 11:18
Original comment available on version: ru

globally, there is a difference for us, since the most frequently used categories are at the top, and the most garbage is at the bottom. And in general, it is customary to sort in alphabetical order by default, and not vice versa. And that is exactly what happened. And do not suggest that I change the order, because if I change it, then in the "products" section, the list, products by categories - this order will also change.
03.12.2020, 11:28

The categories in the specified list are not sorted alphabetically. They are sorted by the "Sort Order" field https://2449470.ru/admin/shop/category/?sortkey=sort&sorttype=DESC . Those. everything works for you as before, you just didn’t get it as it was before))
03.12.2020, 12:03

I have sorted in categories alphabetically by reference. And in warehouses, the sort order is still from Z to A, nothing has changed.
03.12.2020, 12:54

And then how did you sort a list? Open my link and look at the "Sort Order" column. Categories that have it set are displayed first because they have a higher sort order.
03.12.2020, 13:26

what does more sort order mean? Ok, let me put the problem differently. I want to return the way it was before the update.
03.12.2020, 13:32

did as it was before the update. I went to the list of categories and removed the value of the "Sort Order" field from 10 categories...
03.12.2020, 14:15

Now in the products list, all categories are sorted in order from Z to A.
At the same time, I go to the categories and there all categories have sort order = 0.
And they are sorted from A to Z.
I ask me to explain how to put everything back in place and so that the categories are sorted from A to Z in "products" and in "warehouses"
11.12.2020, 14:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment