1b.app
Link copied -

Return of goods to the supplier

http://crm.mebelok.com
Let me explain the process structure:
Customer order, a sub-process Order to supplier can be created from it and the product is capitalized in it. Let's say that they were credited to Warehouse 1. That is, the supplier sent us the goods to this warehouse.
In the Customer Order, there may be a movement of goods to another warehouse, that is, a movement sub-process, let's say moving to another city in Warehouse 2.
As a result, in the order, there is a reserve in warehouse 2, the goods were sold to the client (written off) in the order.
It turns out that the defect of the goods and you need to return it to the supplier. In the supplier process, if I go to the Return of goods stage and there is a return action, I will get an error, because we have entered warehouse 1 from the supplier. And sold from warehouse 2.
Since the item is in warehouse 2, we need to return it from warehouse 2 to the supplier. But this cannot be done as a standard action.
Now such retur
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

Hello. Is the schema always the same? Those. is it enough to delete one movement in the sales order to which the vendor order is associated and return the goods?
03.11.2020, 14:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello. Is the schema always the same? Those. is it enough to delete one movement in the sales order to which the vendor order is associated and return the goods?

The transfer does not occur in the order, but in the sub-process
The movement will not be in 100% of cases, there may be several movements, not 1
03.11.2020, 14:45
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

how can the machine understand which of the goods and from which warehouse to return? In a subprocess, you can move not necessarily also postings from the supplier, you can move a completely different balance already
03.11.2020, 17:56

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
how can the machine understand which of the goods and from which warehouse to return? In a subprocess, you can move not necessarily also postings from the supplier, you can move a completely different balance already

yes, I understand that, in theory it may be that one item was credited from the supplier, and in another subprocess we move another warehouse record (not the one that was credited), as an option, if they try to return the wrong warehouse record that was credited - give an error
I don’t know how to solve this and it’s better to do it, so I described the whole scheme how we work, tell me better tell me how to do it
03.11.2020, 21:23
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

I'll clarify.
In fact, after receiving the goods from the supplier, we can do anything with it:
Move three times to different warehouses, sell to a client - then return it back. move twice more, and then tell the supplier to "take back your junk." And we have to return the goods to the supplier! Directly! In fact, it does not move in the reverse order through all those warehouses through which it has already moved. I do not need in the history of movements, and the movement of goods is not an existing movement.
I hardly accepted that the return from the client works crookedly !!! I sold goods from one warehouse, and I return them to another warehouse - this is the reality of life! This is how it happens! They took the goods from the warehouse, and when they returned they brought them to the showroom, the warehouse did not see the returned goods in the eyes. https://prnt.sc/vd88dc and now it looks like this!
This is fundamentally wrong! But when it concerns only one movement, then with difficulty, gritting my heart, I reconciled. And how to be in such a situation https://prnt.sc/vd8dir add to this the return from the client to some other warehouse. And this is the first example that came across, there are more movements.
04.11.2020, 13:21

We are waiting for an answer on how to implement
06.11.2020, 10:50

In the return of goods action, I can make a setting, when enabled, I will find the arrival of the supplier and if it is not sold, I will delete all its movements in warehouses and return it back to the original warehouse of posting. Takes about 3 hours
Regarding the fact that the return works only for one warehouse, although you physically brought it to another, this is how the architecture of the warehouses in the box is built. The product cannot magically jump around the warehouses when returning the goods, from where it was sold there it must be returned from the point of view of the system. I think that 2 operations (return + move) are not much more than one (just a return to another warehouse). If this is critical for you, I can think and come up with a solution to return in one operation immediately to another warehouse, but it will cost from 5 hours.
06.11.2020, 11:24

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
In the return of goods action, I can make a setting, when enabled, I will find the arrival of the supplier and if it is not sold, I will delete all its movements in warehouses and return it back to the original warehouse of posting. Takes about 3 hours

In the sense of removing the movement of goods, if it actually moved through these warehouses?
How then to restore the history of these events? Do you understand what you are saying???
I need to return to the supplier! Directly! As realization, return only!
I'm waiting for reasonable offers!
06.11.2020, 12:11

1. Why restore the history of the movement of goods that you eventually returned to the supplier?
2. Okay, let's make the setting in action, in which you will select an additional field with the name of the warehouse in which the goods are currently stored and from which we will already make a return to the supplier. Takes 6 hours.
06.11.2020, 12:28

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
1. Why restore the history of the movement of goods that you finally returned to the supplier?
2. Okay, let's make the setting in action, in which you will select an additional field with the name of the warehouse in which the goods are currently stored and from which we will already make a return to the supplier. Takes 6 hours.

1. Company reporting - goods moved through warehouses, such events cannot be deleted! There could be movements in money at the same time, payment for services for the same movements.
2. Vlad, please tell me, does this solve my request? After all, we will reserve the goods for return, the warehouse is clear. I am interested in a procedure that will not cancel the entire chain of movements in warehouses. Does this solve our problem?
06.11.2020, 12:45

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

To summarize, it turns out that in the order to the supplier we capitalized the goods, in another process we moved the goods, then in another process (customer's order) we sold, sharpening there can be a lot of warehouse operations after posting. And then we create a subprocess for certain goods to the supplier’s order where we credited the goods (maybe not for everything, we credited 5, but we need to return 2). In the subprocess, we set the action "Return the contents of the process to the warehouse", enable the settings in the action to return only certain goods (only those in the subprocess), in the add. the field indicates the warehouse to which to return and after switching to the stage, the goods are returned to the supplier from the warehouse that we indicate, only by the 1st return operation. It takes 6 hours to complete.
This is how it will work, right?
09.11.2020, 09:29

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich
Employee wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

To summarize, it turns out that in the order to the supplier we capitalized the goods, in another process we moved the goods, then in another process (customer's order) we sold, sharpening there can be a lot of warehouse operations after posting. And then we create a subprocess for certain ...

At the moment, finding the process in which the goods were credited is insanely difficult! And if a year has passed since admission?
09.11.2020, 10:06

Employee wrote:

Yes, as long as the item you received is still in stock. Those. if you credited 2 pieces and then sold them, you won’t be able to return them
09.11.2020, 11:25

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Employee wrote:

Yes, as long as the item you received is still in stock. Those. if you credited 2 pieces and then sold them, you won’t be able to return them

Well, in this case, there may be another situation, a sale without an order to the supplier. That is, we credited a year ago, in the order we add goods from the warehouse without creating an order to the supplier, we sold it, returned it from the client, and now we need to make a return to the supplier, but we do not create an order for the supplier. In this case, we create some kind of process with this product and we need to make a return from this process, that is, we are looking for this product from its posting warehouse operation (which is not yet sold) so that this warehouse operation is tied to the process and it is in this process that we do return of this item.
It turns out like this:
1. Created process X a year ago, credited the goods
2. Now created an order, sold the goods, returned the goods
3. Now I have created a return process to the supplier with this product, I go to the stage, the system finds process X that was created a year ago and returns this product in it.
It is necessary to somehow take into account such situations. That is, in the end, there may be a return with the created order to the supplier, in which case it is necessary to return it to the supplier in this order, or there may be a situation where they sold without an order to the supplier - this must be taken into account.
09.11.2020, 14:43

Employee wrote:
and from this process it is necessary to make a return

I don't quite understand how you are going to do this? How to return a transaction that you do not know?
09.11.2020, 14:52

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Employee wrote:
and from this process it is necessary to make a return

I don't quite understand how you are going to do this? How to return a transaction that you do not know?

I describe how it actually happens. A product can have dozens of postings, movements, etc., the posting process can be closed even a year ago and it will be difficult to find it manually.
In the order, the goods were selected from the warehouse, sold, returned to the warehouse. Now we need to make a return to the supplier, we are looking for in which warehouse operations of posting (or in some other way, it means receipts that have not yet been sold) and in this process we return the receipt of this product.
If there are other more correct options, please suggest, I describe how the client works in reality.
09.11.2020, 14:56

Employee wrote:
Now we need to make a return to the supplier, we are looking for in which warehouse operations of posting (or in some other way, it means receipts that have not yet been sold) and in this process we return the receipt of this product.

If you need to return the product that you returned to the sale in the genus. process, you can do that. 8h
09.11.2020, 17:25

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Employee wrote:
Now we need to make a return to the supplier, we are looking for in which warehouse operations of posting (or in some other way, it means receipts that have not yet been sold) and in this process we return the receipt of this product.

If you need to return the product that you returned to the sale in the genus. process, you can do that. 8h

I will clarify:
There is a customer order, the goods were sold in it, without creating an order to the supplier (it may be earlier), then the goods were returned to the warehouse from the client in the order, now we need to make a return to the supplier, from the customer’s order for this product we create a subprocess, we set the return action there , it is looking for in which process the posting of this product was (meaning receipts that have not yet been sold) and in that process makes the return of this product.
It takes 8 hours, right?
Also, do you know that we have options, comments in our orders for goods, they will also be taken into account (in order to correctly find the product upon return)?
10.11.2020, 10:52

Employee wrote:
It takes 8 hours, right?

Yes

Employee wrote:
Also, do you know that we have options, comments in our orders for goods, they will also be taken into account (in order to correctly find the product upon return)?

I will look at the unique code, i.e. the product that was sold is the one I will return. And all additional fields are already attached to the code, and so on.
10.11.2020, 17:36

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

Employee wrote:
It takes 8 hours, right?

Yes

Employee wrote:

I will look at the unique code, i.e. the product that was sold is the one I will return. And all additional fields are already attached to the code, and so on.

It suits the client, the only thing is a clarification, and if there is a situation when you need to make a return to the supplier without a customer order (without a sale). There is just a product in the warehouse, we want to return it to the supplier, we create a process and return it through it, it turns out that in this process there will be no warehouse sale operation. So can it be returned?
11.11.2020, 12:56

In this case, how can the system understand which of the parishes you want to return?
11.11.2020, 13:41

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
In this case, how can the system understand which of the parishes you want to return?

we are looking for in which warehouse operations to post this product with these options / comments (or in some other way, it means receipts that have not yet been sold)
11.11.2020, 13:45

Will the contact of the supplier be the client of the process?
11.11.2020, 13:50

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Will the contact of the supplier be the client of the process?

Yes, the customer of the process will be the supplier.
11.11.2020, 13:53

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
+3 hours to do so.

OK, in the end it should work for all 3 situations:
1. Customer order, an order is created from it to the supplier, it was credited in it. They can move it in the order, then sold it in the order, returned it from the client to the warehouse. From the supplier's order, we create a subprocess for return to the supplier, in addition. in the process product field, specify the warehouse from which to return to the supplier and to the genus. process (order to the supplier) is returned directly from the warehouse indicated to the supplier.
2. Customer order, without an order to the supplier, just select the goods from the warehouse that were previously credited. In the order, the goods were sold, returned from the client, you need to return it to the supplier, from the client’s order for this product we create a subprocess, we set the return action there, it looks for in which process the posting of this product was (meaning receipts that have not yet been sold) and in that process is returning this item.
3. We simply create a process, add the product that we want to return to the supplier, specify the supplier as the client, go to the stage - it looks for the process in which the posting of this product was (meaning receipts that have not yet been sold) and in that process returns this product.
We need all these 3 options in total 11 hours of improvements, right?
11.11.2020, 14:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment