1b.app
Link copied -

How to configure product images update via xml.

Tell me how to properly configure the update of product images through xml.
Automation configured Universal import of products (xml/json)
There is a checkbox "Update pictures (If you do not check the box, the system will load product pictures only if they are not in the product)."
But when I chose "Update pictures" then the IP address of the box was blocked on FTP, where the pictures are.
FTP tech support replied: "The IP address was blocked due to the fact that up to 90 connections can be made from one IP within 1 minute, and more than 1647 connections were made from the specified IP. This behavior is regarded by the server as an attempted DDoS attack."
Please tell me how to set it up correctly.
box.inal.com.ua
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Changed the specified action so that it does not re-open connections, but works with the initially opened connection.
Please check if the action works correctly in your OneBox and provide feedback on this topic.
25.05.2023, 17:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Загидулин Наиль Наильевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good afternoon. Unfortunately, I can’t check the correctness of the action, since I have already moved to a hosting where there are no restrictions on the number of connections.
31.05.2023, 09:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment