1b.app
Link copied -

ERROR Editing multiple products

I ask for your help, an error occurred while mass editing products of the selected category. Earlier, even before the war, this had already happened 1 time, but I decided to restore everything by hand and it was very laborious.
1. I chose a product and moved to the category of the selected product, writes Total products: 27
2. I check the box Choice and press the button "Select all on all pages" = You have selected 27/27 products
3. Click edit product (Edit 27 products)
4. I select an additional field, indicate what I will change and fill it with the necessary information (In my case, this is the category directory of the Prom.UA portal for further uploading information to the Feed with the portal category)
So I did this manipulation exactly as described, since I have been filling in these categories in the products for a week now.
But at the time of filling, it filled in the information for everyone: Total products: 3,125, which, in principle, crossed out my work with the co
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
This is how the information for all 3k items in the box looks like now ;(
31.10.2022, 10:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich look, please, do we have a backup from the 30th to the 31st?
11.11.2022, 15:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment