1b.app
Link copied -

Action consultation Check product balance (automation once in a while)

I create a process with the action "Check the product balance" for the amount specified in the Minimum warehouse balance - the free balance of the warehouse. Но что далее?
There is a created process at the starting stage, and the same one is still created. If I switch the process to the second stage and send several items to the supplier's order (remove from this process), then at the next successful action, the same process is still created for all 500 units of goods that are not in stock.
1. how to make it so that when creating a process and waiting for this product to arrive in the warehouse, the same product is not added to the process again
2. Is it possible for the missing positions to be added to the current process if the process is at the same starting stage
3. how to make sure that a new process is not created if the previous one has not yet been processed (the process step has not been changed)
If someone uses the specified action, please describe how you use i
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Use the action "Put a business process for the purchase of products on an employee", so what you are doing now is not done for other purposes
21.10.2022, 16:54
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment