1b.app
Link copied -

Sorting goods after filling in multilingualism

Added in multilanguage the name of goods in 3 languages Ukrainian, Russian and English
now in the application, when sorting products by name , the products are sorted alphabetically, but only in the English version
if I switch to Russian or Ukrainian in the box, then when I try to sort products by name, the products are not lined up according to the current language, but only according to the English alphabet
in the product column display settings there is a sorting setting, and there is only sorting by English alphabet, maybe this is the reason or limitation
How can I sort products alphabetically in the current language?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Sorting by name always goes by the names in the main language of the system, in your case this is the name of the product in Russian. Those. if you click sort by name and then switch to ua or en, then the sorting of goods will be the same
17.07.2022, 21:39
Original comment available on version: ru

1 action - took the language
2 action - sort by name
but the products are not arranged alphabetically according to the current language
https://lums.crm-onebox.com/app/product/?categoryid=86&sortkey=name&sort...
17.07.2022, 21:51

Not according to the current one, but according to the base language of the system. It doesn't matter what language you are currently choosing from the top left, sorting is always done according to the base - Russian
17.07.2022, 23:30

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
sorting is always according to the base - Russian

OK. I agree that sorting by basic Russian

here in my system is basic Russian?
then why are the goods not sorted according to the Russian alphabet?
18.07.2022, 13:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment